[Official] Suggestions for the Server

TitsRP

Can you make it so we don't have to buy individual upgrades? Like make it so we can click on "failsafe" on the printer and buy it like that?

Booty bump

That was the original intention but with the crafting system it's better to have individual entities if anyone did want to make the upgrades for printers. The entities themselves are nothing but dummy entities basically so it doesn't cause any lag, the printer is the trigger.

[video=youtube]

bumpledore

I read everything. Just because I don't reply to it doesn't mean I didn't see it. I don't see an issue with having it on or off, it takes one mouse move and one click or like 5 seconds of waiting time.

[video=youtube]

bumpledore

I read everything. Just because I don't reply to it doesn't mean I didn't see it. I don't see an issue with having it on or off, it takes one mouse move and one click or like 5 seconds of waiting time.

I guess you're right, I just like convenience haha. Also I just wanted to say bumpledore  :FishMoley:

Make mods & tmods only be able to target ranks lower then them. I've seen a lot of old mods "go out with a bang" mass banning.

What if a mod starts mass banning players? We can't do anything then.

Different meth addon. Believe it or not meth is fun for me to make but the addon we have is to difficult to navigate and not many people despite having the guide or not try to mess with it. I would like to suggest switching to the one people are more familiar with and please let us be able freeze the props grav gunning jars and pots is annoying as fuck. https://scriptfodder.com/scripts/view/744 

Also I would like to suggest a different way we could go with unboxing.

In a way that there are many kinds of boxes that give different guns ranked in a way similiar to CS:GO and like CS:GO you could either put the gun on market thats server wide or equip it and inv holster it.

• Rubik unpinned this topic