[Official] Suggestions for the Server

TitsRP

Since we have removed our suggestion addon in the server (caused crashes and lag) here is an official thread where you can make suggestions to.

Offer anything, such as fixing broken stuff, adding new stuff, removing stuff, new jobs, ect. Also post a link to the addon if you want something added.

I love this server. I love everything about it, and I would like to suggest a small change to the Boombox. One of my favorite activities is playing request for people in pursuit of fun, money, or both. However, my complaint is that the cost of the Boombox is...expensive. So, I would like to suggest lowering the price from the hefty $6K to a manageable $3K, $4.5K, or lower. Another idea would be to have certain classes like, for example, the Radio Broadcaster, or even the Restaurant Owner so he/she can put a nice atmosphere to their dining area without breaking the bank (or robbing it).

WHY I THINK THIS IS A GOOD IDEA:

Lowering this cost will allow those with less money than some of us to have a good time with their favorite songs (and possibly cover up the sounds of a meth lab, too). Plus, it could provide a good RP purpose (like in my class examples above).

Please take this into consideration and, if it can't work, I understand.

get rid of the c4 its way to over powered

Changed so it only blows up the door its put on.

I love this server. I love everything about it, and I would like to suggest a small change to the Boombox. One of my favorite activities is playing request for people in pursuit of fun, money, or both. However, my complaint is that the cost of the Boombox is...expensive. So, I would like to suggest lowering the price from the hefty $6K to a manageable $3K, $4.5K, or lower. Another idea would be to have certain classes like, for example, the Radio Broadcaster, or even the Restaurant Owner so he/she can put a nice atmosphere to their dining area without breaking the bank (or robbing it).

WHY I THINK THIS IS A GOOD IDEA:

Lowering this cost will allow those with less money than some of us to have a good time with their favorite songs (and possibly cover up the sounds of a meth lab, too). Plus, it could provide a good RP purpose (like in my class examples above).

Please take this into consideration and, if it can't work, I understand.

Noted, will do. 2k it is. Thanks!

• 5 weeks later...

Add advanced wiremod. You can do some pretty cool things with it.... Also, hecko my name is Cyrus. Been playing a while on the server and I like it. First post on forums!

Unfortunately wiremod is HUGE and 90% of the people don't even know how to use it. We used to have it for a while then we secretly removed it one day. It took 3 months for someone to say "Where is wiremod". Its very exploitable and requires me to block 85% of the actual tools. Plus it creates a shit ton of lag when used incorrectly. So unfortunately, I will have to say no ):

-Replace SWAT Member Models with something more unique (AKA LIZARDS or Teletubbies)

-Advanced Duplicator (I need to spawn those lawboards and giant babies)

-That !callraid/!callpdraid thing we discussed before

-Bump max extended printer rate from $46 -> $60-70. I had to stay on the server in an exploited jail cell for like 2-3 hours to make up for the costs of having those printers at max/sapphire'd out. So make the upgrading cost cheaper or bump up the printing rate :(. That means that I had to be conscious for like 3 hours straight staring at TitsRP to earn money.

-Make the Mayor a Teletubbie, PLEASE.

-Fix the F2 thing for regular Admins so we can unown other people's doors. I used to be able to do that with the admin stick, but now I can't help others with that problem ):

-Replace SWAT Member Models with something more unique (AKA LIZARDS or Teletubbies)

-Advanced Duplicator (I need to spawn those lawboards and giant babies)

-That !callraid/!callpdraid thing we discussed before

-Bump max extended printer rate from $46 -> $60-70. I had to stay on the server in a glitched cell for like 2-3 hours to make up for the costs of having those printers at max/sapphire'd out. So make the upgrading cost cheaper or bump up the printing rate :(

-Make the Mayor a Teletubbie, PLEASE.

-Fix the F2 thing for regular Admins so we can unown other people's doors. I used to be able to do that with the admin stick, but now I can't help others with that problem ):

Also, we need a dildo thrower for the pedophile or the stalker. I mean, come on!

• Rubik unpinned this topic