[Official] Suggestions for the Server

TitsRP

Plez change doge class.

Just wondering why, because i have not logged on yet, and i probably will later.

King / Lizard King 

1) You can build / block off a SMALL portion of the map for your town

2) You can only hire King's Guards

3) You must own all doors in your area before you advert "A new town has dawned (REPLACE town name here)"

4) You can make up to 4 laws. (Make them with a textscreen)

5) All your laws must be posted outside the town and adverted when each one is made.

6) You cant join revolutions (You have your own town)

7) You can go to war.

8) You can hire gun dealers to only operate in your area.

9) You cannot block off the main street, bank or PD.

10)Your town can be underground, watch out for sewer people.

11) You cannot raid.

12) Only people who live in your town can call revolution.

13) You cannot call war on the Mayor.

14) You cannot block spawn.

15) You cannot mug

16) If you think you can build over a PD building and claim it as yours, you're wrong. You are fucking retarded and no, it's not allowed.

Yet there is no underground or sewer system, should get one of those though.

If anyone agree's reply "I AGREE!"

King / Lizard King 

1) You can build / block off a SMALL portion of the map for your town

2) You can only hire King's Guards

3) You must own all doors in your area before you advert "A new town has dawned (REPLACE town name here)"

4) You can make up to 4 laws. (Make them with a textscreen)

5) All your laws must be posted outside the town and adverted when each one is made.

6) You cant join revolutions (You have your own town)

7) You can go to war.

8) You can hire gun dealers to only operate in your area.

9) You cannot block off the main street, bank or PD.

10)Your town can be underground, watch out for sewer people.

11) You cannot raid.

12) Only people who live in your town can call revolution.

13) You cannot call war on the Mayor.

14) You cannot block spawn.

15) You cannot mug

16) If you think you can build over a PD building and claim it as yours, you're wrong. You are fucking retarded and no, it's not allowed.

Yet there is no underground or sewer system, should get one of those though.

If anyone agree's reply "I AGREE!"

I agree, this map has an underground city area thing and a sewer, perhaps we could use this one (there is a version without the sewer if you want) http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=494889294

The spawn has some new buildings in it though, If we do go to this map the spawn should probably be moved to the fountain so that we do not have to prohibit basing in a few new buildings. The map does not really add giant new areas, rather is used a lot of wasted space to drastically increase the amount of usable buildings.

I like the map, and it is not too far of a stretch from our version of downtown,

[sUGGESTION] Put a cooldown on cloaking. Cloaking is very OP, as we all know. I dont think it's fair for somebody to be cloaked for an unlimited amount of time. Maybe have the cloaking have to recharge so the people who cloak are not cloaked 100% of the time.

I suggest the following two things to be added together to keep everyone happy! One side does not get a ban caused by rage/failure and the other side gets $$$$.

Making it so leaving while being raided is not a bannable offense.

Make it so player's entities stay for approximately 20 minutes after the person leaves so if someone leaves while someone else is in procession of their entities they can profit off of them just a little bit so stealing it in the end had some kind of guaranteed payout for the effort of stealing them.

Make it so EVERYONE can spawn 1 shelf, keep dealers at 5 shelves.

change the wow sound file for the wow swep to this. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xm_dS-wEFvs

Remove cloak, I know it's cool and all but it's not a good swep coding wise, minimal effort.

I suggest the following two things to be added together to keep everyone happy! One side does not get a ban caused by rage/failure and the other side gets $$$$.

Making it so leaving while being raided is not a bannable offense.

Make it so player's entities stay for approximately 20 minutes after the person leaves so if someone leaves while someone else is in procession of their entities they can profit off of them just a little bit so stealing it in the end had some kind of guaranteed payout for the effort of stealing them.

Make it so EVERYONE can spawn 1 shelf, keep dealers at 5 shelves.

change the wow sound file for the wow swep to this. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xm_dS-wEFvs

Remove cloak, I know it's cool and all but it's not a good swep coding wise, minimal effort.

Leaving while being raided is considered a rage quit / failrp in my opinion. It's different if you leave and don't come back for the day but if you reconnect within the next minute just to get rid of your items so the raiders can't get them, then I feel as you should be punished. 

Player entities are removed instantly on DC. Reason being is that our staff get very frantic when someone prop spams. If the timer is not at 0 then it would make it so staff also have to manually remove that players props which isn't always the easiest thing to do since when the server doesn't return a ping, some menus will not open. Every second matters and if you have the timer at 0 you have your pros and cons.

Pros

• Prop spammers get their entities removed when banned so the server doesn't crash
  • Clears up clutter when someone DCs immediately, having it at 20 minutes would make it so a LOT of props are still on the server

Cons

• Legit players get their props removed on a crash or DC for a few minutes

This is the main reason why Advanced Duplicator is in the server.

Shelves idea is cool

The Doge sound can change, I don't think I am going to change it right now

Cloak is being modified as we speak

Alright one map I think we could change to and have the player base we have is the map: https://garrysmods.org/download/71/rp-downtown-v4-exl

Its fun and adds the extension of houses/ suburban area which is great for drugs and the king. Sleep on it. It is a great map which no one uses only 1 server also we bumped from 98th percentile to 99 on gametracker.

Map Change = Server Killer...

• Rubik unpinned this topic