[Official] Suggestions for the Server

TitsRP

Make it so that if the revolt leader dies and theres say at least 1/4 of the people who joined the revolt still alive it keeps going and has a different condition to end it.

Also bitminers are cool but I think profitting off them may take a little too long, maybe bringing the bitcoin price from 65 to 90 will help?

Make a new job called "The Usurper" (Isaac's name idea) that functions like the Mayor's Assassin, but isn't incognito. Buff the Usurper to have Juggernaut stats (because he's not disguised like Mayor's Assassin). If the Usurper kills the King, he becomes the new King.

Model suggestion for this new job would be the current King's Guards model, and the Kings' Guard be given the one from Isaac's suggestion.

Make a new job called "The Usurper" (Isaac's name idea) that functions like the Mayor's Assassin, but isn't incognito. Buff the Usurper to have Juggernaut stats (because he's not disguised like Mayor's Assassin). If the Usurper kills the King, he becomes the new King.

Model suggestion for this new job would be the current King's Guards model, and the Kings' Guard be given the one from Isaac's suggestion.

the stats thing i didn't suggest is gay

however a usurper job would be cool and giving the king a master sword would be nice too.

the stats thing i didn't suggest is gay

however a usurper job would be cool and giving the king a master sword would be nice too.

only suggested the stats thing bc Usurper would be fucked since he's not disguised and everyone in the kingdom will try and kill him

Add more leaderboard criteria. Some jobs don't really make any money and don't have a place on the leaderboards either such as chemical engineer or some of the weird jobs like sniffy. Adding a leaderboard for their respective abilities would encourage more people to play them.

Make a leaderboard for Time spent as mayor (compared to Times elected from the previous leaderboard)

Would be lame because people would start abusing unfun

unfun never pulls through anyways, and besides, shouldn't staff be able to stop votes for false reasons?

Make a leaderboard for Time spent as mayor (compared to Times elected from the previous leaderboard)

Would be lame because people would start abusing unfun

unfun never pulls through anyways, and besides, shouldn't staff be able to stop votes for false reasons?

They can't stop unfun votes and I'm sure with incentive, they can pull through.

Reduce the amount of people required to start a survive the event or propclimb to lik 6-8 people. really often if one of those events start only about 5 people join and you gotta advertise ooc a bunch to try to get more peope to join even when its a server with 70+ players on. This makes it so random events will actually start and starting events won't be a minigame of trying to convince 9 players to join. If its too low tho it could be abused so i think somewhere in the range of 6-8 people being required to join is a good number

• Rubik unpinned this topic