[Official] Suggestions for the Server

TitsRP

I think the older processors should make a return i as i said before and ill say again i know they increase the farming and time aspect of the server, "the longer your on the better items and more money can be made" but i understand why they were changed i just dont like the sitting near a chem hose waiting to be killed while getting myself barrels to upgrade my processor. from all the raiding i do i dont see many people use the new processors maybe because of the chem barrels or not knowing that metal can be used to increase the rarity of the items but mostly the new people who join dont know how to use them. with the older processors they were simple and amazing the loot was overpowered beyond belief but loot tables and chances could be altered in my opinion to make it not as overpowered but worth the 40k+ it used to cost to have a fully upgraded processor. Any other reasons the processor should be changed to the old one or should be kept post a reply i would love to see them all.

Could maybe tweak the numbers to make filled barrel shipments to dropmore often so the processor can sustain itself a bit better.

Otherwise you could just buy filled barrels instead of farming them, I doubt you're not making enough money to buy barrels to fill them.

I think the older processors should make a return i as i said before and ill say again i know they increase the farming and time aspect of the server, "the longer your on the better items and more money can be made" but i understand why they were changed i just dont like the sitting near a chem hose waiting to be killed while getting myself barrels to upgrade my processor. from all the raiding i do i dont see many people use the new processors maybe because of the chem barrels or not knowing that metal can be used to increase the rarity of the items but mostly the new people who join dont know how to use them. with the older processors they were simple and amazing the loot was overpowered beyond belief but loot tables and chances could be altered in my opinion to make it not as overpowered but worth the 40k+ it used to cost to have a fully upgraded processor. Any other reasons the processor should be changed to the old one or should be kept post a reply i would love to see them all.

Could maybe tweak the numbers to make filled barrel shipments to dropmore often so the processor can sustain itself a bit better.

Otherwise you could just buy filled barrels instead of farming them, I doubt you're not making enough money to buy barrels to fill them.

i got over 4mil i just dont like the extra farming needed to maintiain the processor and buying chem barrels is like investing into stocks pretty much

i got over 4mil i just dont like the extra farming needed to maintiain the processor and buying chem barrels is like investing into stocks pretty much

Sugar isn’t gonna bring old procs back. People were making almost 30 mil PER DAY from that. It wasn’t actually op. Although it increase some activity we already have enough and that would just widen the gap of rich v poor

If someone dies from an enchanted weapon make the killcam say the weapon name they killed you with instead of the base weapon type. I personally think it would be pretty fun to have a legendary weapon nametagged something like "You tried atleast" and they see it when they die. This would also give the nametag a bit more relevancy other than for yourself or for listing what special it has which is the only reason I presonally use them right now.

If someone dies from an enchanted weapon make the killcam say the weapon name they killed you with instead of the base weapon type. I personally think it would be pretty fun to have a legendary weapon nametagged something like "You tried atleast" and they see it when they die. This would also give the nametag a bit more relevancy other than for yourself or for listing what special it has which is the only reason I presonally use them right now.

That was the whole intention of nametags but I messed it up somehow. They will work for when the killcam is revamped

That was the whole intention of nametags but I messed it up somehow. They will work for when the killcam is revamped

Where is the sugar npc?

Make the mayor's assasin able to tag some cops that will zap the mayor for maybe like 80 damage when nearby and only the secret service can detect it by using a swep or pressing a button in the e menu on them. This way the mayor's assasin has atleast 1 more option to try to kill the mayor but risks being detected as the assasin by other cops. It's also more like what you could expect assasinations to be, kinda like sending fidel castro poison cigars.

You could also make the tag give the mayor ebole but imo it's way too easy to stock up on bleach or just have the gang perk to negate it. Maybe incurable ebola or ebola that requires a special treatment to remove? Call it "terminal ebola" or something.

• Like 1

Make the mayor's assasin able to tag some cops that will zap the mayor for maybe like 80 damage when nearby and only the secret service can detect it by using a swep or pressing a button in the e menu on them. This way the mayor's assasin has atleast 1 more option to try to kill the mayor but risks being detected as the assasin by other cops. It's also more like what you could expect assasinations to be, kinda like sending fidel castro poison cigars.

You could also make the tag give the mayor ebole but imo it's way too easy to stock up on bleach or just have the gang perk to negate it. Maybe incurable ebola or ebola that requires a special treatment to remove? Call it "terminal ebola" or something.

This guy has the wisdom of kevin b, also maybe after the mayor has been the mayor for over an hour have an option for the raid leader to turn into zeshthedoge and insta kill cps with any weapon they are using.

I don't agree with that Muffin.

The revolt isn't suppose to be easy. If the revolt was organised on the revolter side, then I would say they would win almost all the time.

Revolts are extremely unorganized - but if you all meet up, stock up on weapons and armor, raid tools, etc. You'd just win. Revolters lose because they are unorganized and people join at random times. All the cops are automatically in the revolt and are in a fortified position (hopefully). Revolters have numbers, cops have resources and fortification. Organize the revolters and you'd win.

• Rubik unpinned this topic