[Official] Suggestions for the Server

TitsRP

While I understand where you're coming from this would present an issue for those who buy processors to farm. You could log on, sell your proc, come back (x) hours later and just despawn it and repeat the process.

That's a good point I hadn't considered. I just genuienly believe there should be some way of combatting having your procs stolen, aside from the obvious of raiding the base with your proc.

The bases people build on this server, while being incredibly impressive, are ludicrous and some of them practically unraidable.

Ability to despawn own processor/printers after X hour(s)

Presumably very unpopular suggestion amongst raiders but one I think should be seriously considered. People having virtually unraidable bases and over a dozen processors without people being able to do much of anything about it leads to frustration for regulars who don't want to be hindered for 4, 8, 12+ hours over one raid, as well as noobs that get raided leaving the server for good.

This is already on the server, every 24 hours or less it automatically despawns!

This is already on the server, every 24 hours or less it automatically despawns!

This only concretes my point, one raid shouldn't hinder any entire day of gameplay.

If it were every 6 or 8 hours, even if you got scammed you'd at least get a ton of time to use it until then.

Umbak thats why we have alternative ways to make money (they don't make as much and that's why having entities is ideal) if this was set in place it would make raiders feel like theres no point in the 150k they just spent on C4 or the blowtorch they just bought for 500k

Umbak thats why we have alternative ways to make money (they don't make as much and that's why having entities is ideal) if this was set in place it would make raiders feel like theres no point in the 150k they just spent on C4 or the blowtorch they just bought for 500k

If this were the server's legitmate reason for not having a failsafe for procs/printers stolen, I'll argue that the other ways of making money should be buffed.

Would, in my opinion, make the server feel much healthier for newer players (or smart regulars) if other forms of money-making were actually worth doing. (Drugs, Farming, Fishing)

I understand risk = reward, these are just my thoughts.

edit: Procs should/will always be the best way of making money, no doubt. It'd just be nice if there were other, reliable and efficient forms of money-farming.

yikes

edit: Procs should/will always be the best way of making money, no doubt. It'd just be nice if there were other, reliable and efficient forms of money-farming.

Printers + superclockers

Weapon enchanting to an extent (although this is gambling to an extent)

Farming materials and selling them to players can give good results.

Drugs do need a buff imo since they current prices are pretty outdated with the inflation that happened (this also applies to the older weapon shipments)

Bitminers are basically a meme and need buffs in the money they make (5 hours of constant farming to make back what you spent on a full server rack with full upgrades)

Point is that there are some underwhelming ways to make money but the more you invest the more money and attention you spend the more money you will make with the best example being superclocked printers or bitminers that require constant attention.

• Rubik unpinned this topic