[Official] Suggestions for the Server

TitsRP

Copy line works in plogs, however copy steamid does not.

I will see what I can do, but i'm also curious how is Plogs and FPS now?

FPS is SOOO much worse. And plogs is very irritating.

wat how did it get worse that's almost 400% impossible

Edit: Maybe the only way is the server lua errors being cluttered up which are getting fixed tomorrow? But FPS should be increased by at least 20

Copy line works in plogs, however copy steamid does not.

I will see what I can do, but i'm also curious how is Plogs and FPS now?

FPS is SOOO much worse. And plogs is very irritating.

wat how did it get worse that's almost 400% impossible

Edit: Maybe the only way is the server lua errors being cluttered up which are getting fixed tomorrow? But FPS should be increased by at least 20

FPS is likely due to the fact that I've decided to record everything for proof, yup that's the kind of world we are in. But the plogs is seriously annoying, only cool part is that we can save log pages which isn't really even that important :/

I don't think that raiders should have lockpicks, it pretty much gets rid of the purpose of the thief. So, heres an idea, give the SLEDGEHAMMER to the raider and get rid of the rebel class. Lets be honest the only reason we use rebel is because of the sledgehammer. Take some appeal in this and tell me what you think.

I don't think that raiders should have lockpicks, it pretty much gets rid of the purpose of the thief. So, heres an idea, give the SLEDGEHAMMER to the raider and get rid of the rebel class. Lets be honest the only reason we use rebel is because of the sledgehammer. Take some appeal in this and tell me what you think.

The rebel class was introduced because of the Corrupt job + the Mayor in general. Giving them a sledgehammer is the only way people would actually play the job in general which in turn encourages people to branch out and not only play the same few jobs haha. You can buy sledgehammers on the BMD..or gundealer I forget. They should also be on the unboxing if I am not mistaken. If not, let me know. Also the Raider and Thief job almost share the same purpose which is why I almost combined them. Would giving the raider a Keypad Cracker instead of a lockpick be better?

• Rubik unpinned this topic