[Official] Suggestions for the Server

TitsRP

Make it that if you place a Timebomb down you automatically start the timer or you can only start the timer, since half of the server is retarded and presses E on timebombs and get banned.

Sure

1.) Bring back Meth - shit was great I had some fun RP based around meth dealing. Also made millions off of careful, hard work.

2.) Allow welding stuff to the map - barely reduces lag at all, not worth it.  Pretty much every base relies on some welding to the map and this is more of a petty frustration than a help to anyone

I've played on tits rp for a while since before whatever happened and turned the server into some type of child hecking proof playground or some shit, would love to see it return to the laissez faire type gameplay that fostered so much hilarious and enjoyable RP

While meth won't be directly back (it was very resource intensive) there will be 24+ new jobs in the large update if that is any consolation. A lot of them have their own way making money. If no one likes the new jobs and they really want meth back after that, I can definitely make one.

Welding to the map is something I cannot allow due to server crashing. We went a month or so of crashing every single day, 4+ times a day. After a lot of patience and investigating, it was due to welding to the world. A lot of servers do not allow welding to the world due to the fact that it takes 3 seconds to put down the server immediately

Sorry this post isn't a suggestion, but I couldn't find a thread about being promoted. I will be on all of today, and if any admins will be online to promote me, hmu. Rpname-i got downs

Just be patient, you'll get promoted.

I suggest you:

1. Remove the bank robbing crowbar from the unbox menu. It is not hard to raid the bank as a normal bank heister letting CC and others in on the fun with the crowbar is just overkill.

2. Lockpicking fading doors... Should have a longer "cast time", 5 seconds is way to little for something that cannot have an alarm on it like a normal door can. You can leave the keypad cracker as it is I find it fair to be able to hack the doors quickly if you have one on your side.

I suggest you:

1. Remove the bank robbing crowbar from the unbox menu. It is not hard to raid the bank as a normal bank heister letting CC and others in on the fun with the crowbar is just overkill.

2. Lockpicking fading doors... Should have a longer "cast time", 5 seconds is way to little for something that cannot have an alarm on it like a normal door can. You can leave the keypad cracker as it is I find it fair to be able to hack the doors quickly if you have one on your side.

I like these ideas, I will add something like this into the next reset

I suggest you:

1.add the bank robbing crowbar from the too cc editor

2. Lockpicking fading doors... Should have a shorter "cast time", 5 seconds is way to long .

I like these ideas, I will add something like this into the next reset

Yes, you should be able to get the robbing crowbar from the cc editor, and locking picking fading doors does need to be shorter.

Suggested rule additions:

The sidewalk directly in front of your base is considered your property, you can stop people from building on it or have them remove their props.

Do not put gun stands in spawn or blocking the spawn tunnels. (It's already a rule, but it's not written and people keep doing it. The "Don't RP in spawn" rule apparently doesn't get it through their heads)

Only preachers can build on rooftops/sit areas. (Exceptions being the rooftops surrounding the PD area which are actually ownable)

You cannot be in a skybase as part of a revolt unless you're a preacher. (VERY serious balance issue that I keep meaning to bring up)

You must have a legitimate RP reason to revolt. This cannot be because of taxes in any way. You must talk to, advert, or anon chat your concerns to the mayor and they must address or fix the issue or you can revolt. You cannot revolt for corruption because this is not valid RP, call for staff instead.

Suggested rule changes:

You cannot use entity explosions (printers, bitminers) to raid.

Suggested feature changes:

Can we do something about losing your tools after kidnap? You can be literally never brought into a building but your tools will still go away and never ever come back until you die.

Give the master sword like a 2 second delay before you can start flying around. 

M O N E Y P O T S

O

N

E

Y

P

O

T

S

Bounty Hunter: I had once been on a server that had a bounty hunter board and people that type something like /bounty Player $$$$ a piece of paper would appear on the board and let bounty hunters press E on it showing the name and model (Just the upper body) of the target on the top left. So you have to kill the individual or until he or you die to collect your reward. You get awarded, if you killed them and obviosly you do not if they are killed by other means. It doesn't let them know that they are being hunted. I enjoyed playing that type of bounty hunter and I wanted to suggest a way to make this server's bounty hunter job more fun. Also the red dot to show your target's location wasn't available on that server.

Kidnapping: In this server the kidnapping can lead to cool RP but most of the time it leaves you with out any weapons and unable to do anything after you come to. I am sure you are aware of this and would like to fix it somehow and I would like to suggest ways to do this.

1. You can remove it entirely.

2. You can change it to the rope/bag over head that other servers have.

3. Make it so by rules if the kidnapper kidnaps you they have a weapon to restore your weapons and items (Not sure if this exists.) So there is an insentive to pay them $5000 to get out of being kidnapped. (Please correct me if there is a way to get out of being kidnapped.)

4. You also need a rule about taking the kidnapped target to your own base. As I have seen people kidnap players and enter a random building and buy the door on the spot to lock the victim inside. (Most of the time they never come back.)

• Rubik unpinned this topic