[Official] Suggestions for the Server

TitsRP

[suggestion]:

Instead of buying printers with ingame cash...

Can you make it, so you have to craft it...

Can you also do this with the printer parts.

That was a thing with the EvoCity update. Long story short, people absolutely hated it with a passion and it was another reason why people left right off the bat. (You had to craft everything from ammo to guns to printers to every entity in the game)

People play DarkRP to just chill and to get hit with a brick or drilldo a few times. They do not want to grind materials just to get raided or robbed within 10 minutes of making what ever they made. I think it would be fair to make another printer that is subjectively better than other printers for crafting but I wouldn't just make it so people couldn't spawn in printers. Having the option there is better than restricting other options

[suggestion]:

Instead of buying printers with ingame cash...

Can you make it, so you have to craft it...

Can you also do this with the printer parts.

That was a thing with the EvoCity update. Long story short, people absolutely hated it with a passion and it was another reason why people left right off the bat. (You had to craft everything from ammo to guns to printers to every entity in the game)

People play DarkRP to just chill and to get hit with a brick or drilldo a few times. They do not want to grind materials just to get raided or robbed within 10 minutes of making what ever they made. I think it would be fair to make another printer that is subjectively better than other printers for crafting but I wouldn't just make it so people couldn't spawn in printers. Having the option there is better than restricting other options

Making crafting more prevalent to progress beyond baseline money production/etc would be interesting. As it stands, the crafting system is collecting a bit of dust, so making it a larger part of optimal basing/money making would make things a little more interesting beyond just building a base and dropping your printers.

Additionally, perhaps the ability to spend in-game money (perhaps like 10mil) to increase your max printer count by one might be interesting? I don't know how that would effect performance, though.

Speaking of crafting items, I would like to give my suggestions on it.

How about a crafting system where you have to level up in crafting level. For example you start at level 1 and can only craft things like medkits, and melee weps. the more you craft the more exp you get and you level up as an individual. and when you get to level 2 you can craft lets say pistols. and then at level 3 shotguns, and then level 4 machine guns. and like level 5 would be like grenades and level 6 could be like disguise sweps/invis cloaks (higher tier items) and level 7 could be like the minigun and so on.

Some examples on what you would need to craft these things.

For a pistol it could be a combination between metal, wood, chemicals, and electronic parts (raw materials)

for a machine gun/shot gun it could be like 2 pistols + raw materials

For a grenade I guess you could maybe add gunpowder as a material for crafting grenades and guns? also it would need a lot or a little based on how powerful or weak they are.

and for something like the minigun it should cost a lot of materials, maybe like 8 machine guns, + 10 pistols, and raw materials and such.

And if you want to do this, you cold add everything from unboxing so instead of relying on luck to get lets say a cannon you coukld do an epic grind instead.

So like for a cannon I guess it could be like 25 pistols, 25 machine guns, 25 shotguns, 25 snipers, and 999 wood,metal, and electronic parts + 100 chem barrels and like $250k and an almost impossible to reach max crafting level. so like max crafting level should be as hard to get to as it is to get max prestige on BO3 and have dark matter skin for your weps.

Idk let me know what you guys think

Mayor and PD get small percentage from lottery winning

For an incentive for people to want to become mayor and so the pd can issue warrants and encourage people to be pd too so others can raid the too bank.

Also if possible a pd house alarm that you can buy from the pd that automatically alerts the police when someone breaks into house.

A Slot machine or a type of gambling machine for the gambler.

Maybe a bounty like system(not for a bounty) for the Spawn of heck gives them a random target to search for.

Ability for gangs to pick their perks.

For gangs to be able to make a custom class for gang.

Possibly to rework Hazard job so when you scan people for Ebola it lets them know that is what you are doing.

Increase the amount of money you can invest in a bank vault.

More General Buyer npcs around the map.

Mayor and PD get small percentage from lottery winning

For an incentive for people to want to become mayor and so the pd can issue warrants and encourage people to be pd too so others can raid the too bank.

Also if possible a pd house alarm that you can buy from the pd that automatically alerts the police when someone breaks into house.

A Slot machine or a type of gambling machine for the gambler.

Maybe a bounty like system(not for a bounty) for the Spawn of heck gives them a random target to search for.

Ability for gangs to pick their perks.

For gangs to be able to make a custom class for gang.

Possibly to rework Hazard job so when you scan people for Ebola it lets them know that is what you are doing.

Increase the amount of money you can invest in a bank vault.

More General Buyer npcs around the map.

+1

I said this one a long time ago but it didn't get much attention so I'm gonna repost it.

I pm'ed Sugar recently and decided that I'm done with my life of raiding other people (I'm already stacked on $) so I pm'ed him about my idea about maybe being able to create custom dealer jobs.

Basically you are the ultimate gun dealer where you can sell everything from pills, to guns, to drugs and ect.

heres what I think the cans and cannots should be

Can: base, build a shop, sell items, revolt, and use bmi's.

Cant: raid, mug, steal, kidnap, pd raid, ect

As for the weapons I think this would mainly be a defensive class so I guess the weapons could be a little bit more flexible in terms of having op weps cause your not allowed to raid, but that's just my view.

Let me know what you guys think of this one.

I think a great change that could be made when you rework the gang system is allow the owner to change what power an officer has. Because right now an officer can kick everyone in the gang and there's nothing stopping them from doing it. So if like owners get the ability to change the power of an officer, it would be a great quality of life improvement

I think a great change that could be made when you rework the gang system is allow the owner to change what power an officer has. Because right now an officer can kick everyone in the gang and there's nothing stopping them from doing it. So if like owners get the ability to change the power of an officer, it would be a great quality of life improvement

Basically have ranks with special stuff they can do?

• Rubik unpinned this topic