[Official] Suggestions for the Server

TitsRP

This really only applies towards me and a select other few, but can you give respected some more powers? There has been countless times where I have been on and there is staff either afk or just not any in in general. If you could, give us the power to 

- Possibly longer ban times?

- Jail commands, such as jail and jailtp

- kick command, this is heavily needed 

I don't think anything else is needed, but we can just be a backup staff and since you know you can trust us all I think it will work out great if this follows through

Your just asking to become your rank into A T-mod rank...

I will support the kick command just because we have become really popular lately

This really only applies towards me and a select other few, but can you give respected some more powers? There has been countless times where I have been on and there is staff either afk or just not any in in general. If you could, give us the power to 

- Possibly longer ban times?

- Jail commands, such as jail and jailtp

- kick command, this is heavily needed 

I don't think anything else is needed, but we can just be a backup staff and since you know you can trust us all I think it will work out great if this follows through

Your just asking to become your rank into A T-mod rank...

I will support the kick command just because we have become really popular lately

I see where you get that from, but really I'm just saying while no staff are on we can jail those people constantly breaking nlr and not being punished

-Snip-

-snip-

I see where you get that from, but really I'm just saying while no staff are on we can jail those people constantly breaking nlr and not being punished

Then apply for staff then...

I am considering it, but lemme try to explain what I mean again. I don't really want to / have time to fully staff, so when I hop on, and there is no staff on, I'll be there. Think of it as being like a reserve in the army. I am there only when no one else is or when we are needed most. It's kinda hard to explain, so not sure if you see where I am coming from.

• Make it so having discussions on the suggestions page punishable.
  • Re-add gem-mining but Optimize it, heck, maybe  create a completely new system when you can once in awhile get it from the Ore rocks we have and make special rare crafting recipes.
  • Make it so rdming as Fantasma is a perm-ban.
  • Make it so moderators can view the Ban logs tab in ULX but not touch anything.
  • Make it so when people who try to touch the server config get banned for 5 minutes for "bad boy" instead of permanently without a reason stated.(not sure if this applies to people below admin, i know admins can view it but not edit anything and if they try they get banned.)
  • Start Paying Admins $0.01 a week

• Start Paying Admins $0.01 a week

Kind of on this note, any way to have staff get a small income while online? Or maybe just the Staff on Duty job? Essentially just enough to cover the taxes.

+1 pls

I'd like to recommend we refund after crashes. If its a server side issue thats not our fault and we have no way of preventing it i never gain money because of the amount of guns i lose to these crashes making the game play a lot less fun.Mira thinks im whining for just my self but what he doesnt realize im only trying to help players and have ez gameplay i also would love to add a 5 min restart warning at 9 am schedule restart for new players this will save then from losing there progress in your server Im also assuming no one will read this because no one listens to me and just brushes me off

• Rubik unpinned this topic