[Official] Suggestions for the Server

TitsRP

I think you should add Premium VIP for $20 and Community Supporter for $75. You can add more jobs for premium VIP, custom classes and 1 million ingame and possibly give them a tag on forums and the server saying [PREMIUM VIP]. 

For Community supporter you can give them [COMMUNITY SUPPORTER] on forums and ingame in gold color. For Community supporter you can make a TS3 server and dedicate channels to them, give them votekick option on DarkRp, add custom skins to their weapons, custom weapons, custom classes and etc. 5 million ingame $. 

Personally i would be more than happy 2 purchase these. Me being Admin or mod on other major servers know what works and what does not. I personally think it will help fund the server alot!

We're not that interested in money as far as servers go. Everything you can buy in the donation shop can be earned with in game money. VIPs already have votekick/ban and ts3 is bad, we have a discord.

This server has been alive for a while and we're doing good on funds as far as I'm aware, the 'pay to play is unnecessary' format is working out just fine.

Since !bans doesn't work and I believe that's a dead project, may I suggest to add the staff's name to the ban screen?

"You have been banned for 7 days. 

Reason: Mass RDM

Staff: Le Moist"

OR you can put the staff name in the ban reason :kappa:

I'm loving the new clothes vendor NPC. The UI is great, and the stats system is interesting. Well done, Sugar!

One suggestion, though - is it possible for more materials be added to the material swap menu? Additionally, would self face posing be possible through the vendor?

Since we have removed our suggestion addon in the server (caused crashes and lag) here is an official thread where you can make suggestions to.

Offer anything, such as fixing broken stuff, adding new stuff, removing stuff, new jobs, ect. Also post a link to the addon if you want something added.

i think this is a great idea for the server as a hobo you can add a donation box for the hobos make sure it deletes after a person changes job just to make it fair for the hobos

I'm loving the new clothes vendor NPC. The UI is great, and the stats system is interesting. Well done, Sugar!

One suggestion, though - is it possible for more materials be added to the material swap menu? Additionally, would self face posing be possible through the vendor?

Depends what you want, only I have control over that. Are you talking about more materials for your player or for items?

Ability to join full servers as a VIP.

I don't think I will do reserved slots but I will definitely increase the player slots!

The player limit isn't there for memes, you know.

Once sugar implements some form of AFK manager, full server will be less of an issue

That is on my list of things to do, I can probably get it done tomorrow

i think this is a great idea for the server as a hobo you can add a donation box for the hobos make sure it deletes after a person changes job just to make it fair for the hobos

Sure, I can do that

Depends what you want, only I have control over that. Are you talking about more materials for your player or for items?

Definitely not anything exploitable, like transparent/mostly invisible materials, but even just other base materials (that aren't listed for whatever reason) that are included in the game or even some custom materials of solid colors/gradients/patterns would be neat. I meant for player models, but both is fine.

• Rubik unpinned this topic