[Official] Suggestions for the Server

TitsRP

Being able to scam is ridiculously stupid, but it is in no way unfair. Literally every single person is allowed to do it equally.

Your definition of fair is very, very, very skewed.

It's fair as in "anyone can do it, as long as there are people stupid enough to fall for it".

Remove taxes. There's seriously no point in them and it just pisses everyone off

Taxes are .05% of your cash

If you have 10,000 you lose $5

100,000 = 50

1,000,000 = 500

10,000,000 = 5,000

100,000,000 = 50,000

At most if the server was filled and every single player had 1,000,000 the CP would get 35,000 distributed to all of them. Whats the point? It has RP aspects and gives an incentive to play PD. Without PD there is nothing to fight against besides yourselves.

Being able to scam is ridiculously stupid, but it is in no way unfair. Literally every single person is allowed to do it equally.

Your definition of fair is very, very, very skewed.

I dunno, man. It's apparently very, very skewed but not skewed enough that you can explain why it's skewed.

@sugar

Seeing the taxes laid out like that makes me feel a lot better about it.

I think you should add Premium VIP for $20 and Community Supporter for $75. You can add more jobs for premium VIP, custom classes and 1 million ingame and possibly give them a tag on forums and the server saying [PREMIUM VIP]. 

For Community supporter you can give them [COMMUNITY SUPPORTER] on forums and ingame in gold color. For Community supporter you can make a TS3 server and dedicate channels to them, give them votekick option on DarkRp, add custom skins to their weapons, custom weapons, custom classes and etc. 5 million ingame $. 

Personally i would be more than happy 2 purchase these. Me being Admin or mod on other major servers know what works and what does not. I personally think it will help fund the server alot!

Remove taxes. There's seriously no point in them and it just pisses everyone off

Taxes are .05% of your cash

If you have 10,000 you lose $5

100,000 = 50

1,000,000 = 500

10,000,000 = 5,000

100,000,000 = 50,000

At most if the server was filled and every single player had 1,000,000 the CP would get 35,000 distributed to all of them. Whats the point? It has RP aspects and gives an incentive to play PD. Without PD there is nothing to fight against besides yourselves.

In that case, make it so that the mayor cannot tax during his grace period, as it is impossible to do anything if he has a grace period.

I rarely never base, and it seems pretty unfair that I just get my money drained away over and over again while there's practically anything I can do.

I think you should add Premium VIP for $20 and Community Supporter for $75. You can add more jobs for premium VIP, custom classes and 1 million ingame and possibly give them a tag on forums and the server saying [PREMIUM VIP]. 

For Community supporter you can give them [COMMUNITY SUPPORTER] on forums and ingame in gold color. For Community supporter you can make a TS3 server and dedicate channels to them, give them votekick option on DarkRp, add custom skins to their weapons, custom weapons, custom classes and etc. 5 million ingame $. 

Personally i would be more than happy 2 purchase these. Me being Admin or mod on other major servers know what works and what does not. I personally think it will help fund the server alot!

No, i would rather not make our server perform the same as a pay to win money whore type of server, I'm sure sugar would agree based off of previous statements of his. There is no need for that, and it just makes the server look money hungry

• Rubik unpinned this topic