[Official] Suggestions for the Server

TitsRP

Can we either get a command or put on UI that tells us our bounty.

The worst feeling is when:

• A Bounty Hunter walks up to you and he just guns you down 
  • A PD officer arrest you based on your bounty

A good idea would be to have a UI that shows if you have a bounty, how much and if a bounty hunter is currently carrying out a contract. Not on you specifically, it will show up on everyone who has a bounty that a bounty hunter is currently operating. This would make it harder for bounty hunters (because being a bounty hunter is piss easy) and stop all of your problems that you listed.

I would like to see a change in the daily reward system. By change I mean, just have random shipments/weapons/cash etc. each day. Every week they could change to something else. Just a suggestion.

Thanks

That would be no fun.

Maybe increase the amount of days for better rewards.

We should really get a new Boombox system or some sort of other music player. The current one is so damn buggy and just plain annoying to use. Seen a bunch of people complain about it in game.

Fix boomboxes, it doesn't work most of the time. No sound comes out whether I'm using sound cloud files or the other thing.

And update MOTD pls, I had some kid chimp out on me over the counter rule being wrong.

I took a look at the boombox because the process is pretty simple to get a song to play and it turns out that I left some information out that was crucial to get songs to play. I honestly don't even know how it was playing before because it shouldn't of worked.

I also removed the counter rule in the MOTD

I would like to see a change in the daily reward system. By change I mean, just have random shipments/weapons/cash etc. each day. Every week they could change to something else. Just a suggestion.

Thanks

The reward system was created in 15 minutes when I had no clue what I was doing, I plan on revamping it at some point!

Remove needing to have a Mayor in order to warrant someone. There is not always someone playing Mayor and it makes it annoying to be a cop when you can't do half your job.

Maybe just make it so they only need to be accepted by the Mayor WHEN there is one. Or if there is no mayor, make it so the Civil Protection Lead or Judge Gabe has to accept warrants. Something along these lines would be twice as better..

Remove needing to have a Mayor in order to warrant someone. There is not always someone playing Mayor and it makes it annoying to be a cop when you can't do half your job.

Maybe just make it so they only need to be accepted by the Mayor WHEN there is one. Or if there is no mayor, make it so the Civil Protection Lead or Judge Gabe has to accept warrants. Something along these lines would be twice as better..

It was added in the first place to provide a small defense for the people printing. I know that a lot of people don't like how cops can basically warrant you if they "hear" something and it can detour them from the server if they get bashed on immediately. This is a good middle ground where you can still do that, only if there is a mayor and only if the mayor accepts your warrants. This also prevents false warranting if the Mayor is actually playing as a Mayor.

We should add a new default law into the motd.

Under Illegal Activities: In the General Rules We should add Memes, so it would look like this,

Illegal Activities:

•  
  • Being any job that is AoS

• Raiding

• Mugging

• Stealing

• Disrupting the peace

• Making drugs

• Having Printers

• Having a firearm without a license

• Memes

and under Fine Amounts: in Cop Rules we should add memes as an example so people do not over fine for it. 

Fine Amounts:

$0 -50 for a minor offence                                  Ex) Hobo's Buidling in the street, memes

This will allow cops to have fun with people making memes and it will all be one big meme and to quote Cullen.

[Moderator] (OOC) Cullen: Dude, this whole server is a meme

We should add a new default law into the motd.

Under Illegal Activities: In the General Rules We should add Memes, so it would look like this,

Illegal Activities:

• Being any job that is AoS

• Raiding

• Mugging

• Stealing

• Disrupting the peace

• Making drugs

• Having Printers

• Having a firearm without a license

• Memes

and under Fine Amounts: in Cop Rules we should add memes as an example so people do not over fine for it. 

Fine Amounts:

$0 -50 for a minor offence                                  Ex) Hobo's Buidling in the street, memes

This will allow cops to have fun with people making memes and it will all be one big meme and to quote Cullen.

[Moderator] (OOC) Cullen: Dude, this whole server is a meme

I mean...

Doge, John Cena, Dat Boi, Vape Sweps, etc....

#MemesForDays

Currently when you modify a weapon you get 10 gang xp; however, I think it would be interesting if the gang xp earned from modifying was based upon the result of the modification. For example, a common weapon could earn 5 xp while a legendary weapon could earn 50 xp or something along those lines.

• Rubik unpinned this topic