[Official] Suggestions for the Server

TitsRP

I have a better idea, when people go afk, they are flagged as afk by the module after 15 minutes of being afk. This can be removed by moving, but once the server is full, it kicks everyone who is afk.

This will solve the problem of the server being full and allow people to afk farm when the server is not full.

Also, increase the server slots to 72 and create 2 staff-reserved slots if possible.

I think this is a great idea.

+1 For AFK Managing System 

I have a better idea, when people go afk, they are flagged as afk by the module after 15 minutes of being afk. This can be removed by moving, but once the server is full, it kicks everyone who is afk.

This will solve the problem of the server being full and allow people to afk farm when the server is not full.

Also, increase the server slots to 72 and create 2 staff-reserved slots if possible.

Oh, one more thing. Make sure that it doesn't kick staff.

Agreed, we as staff go

AFK a lot. For various reasons. Plus last I knew spectating a player causes your character to technically be AFK if you don't use your mouse.

-snip-

"Being staff does not make you more significant than others" 

-1 to "doesn't kick staff" if you're afk and occupying a space in the server, it should kick staff as well because others want to play as well.

An AFK manager would also be in effect when  the server has 3 players on it. Not only when the server is 70/70. 

Personally I think the AFK manager should auto kick for these reasons:

• AFK in spawn for 5mins+
  • Dead for 2mins+

That alone would be enough for what we need.

Nah, an AFK manager when the server isn't full is kind of pointless.

When a Bounty Hunter's target leaves the server, they recieve a message that states "Your target left town, time to find a new target" and still have to wait the cooldown to find another target. It is not the Bounty Hunter's fault that their target stopped playing, which is why I believe the cooldown should be removed in that situation.

Well you see the thing about the AFK Managing system is that someone could just do +right or +left in console and leave it like that. I support the idea but you know... the +right or +left thing.

Sure but the afk system would only happen if the server was filled. It's not usually 100% filled all the time and 99% of users won't make a script to avoid it

Could we possibly update job descriptions? A few rules

have been changed on the no category jobs and from what

I have seen, many users are confused by it.

Ex: No longer being able to kill as a Hazmat.

This change is not in the F4 menu and many

RDM reports have been coming up because of 

this issue.

-System 32

Well you see the thing about the AFK Managing system is that someone could just do +right or +left in console and leave it like that. I support the idea but you know... the +right or +left thing.

Sure but the afk system would only happen if the server was filled. It's not usually 100% filled all the time and 99% of users won't make a script to avoid it

Even if this was the case, some rule could be implemented against this and we could check if someone is spinning to one direction drastically, but still inactive just sitting in spawn and manually kick them.

• Rubik unpinned this topic