[Official] Suggestions for the Server

TitsRP

My Dupes aren't working either. I open the dupe, wait until ghosting completes, When it says ready I left click, But then it says "Please wait 0.2 seconds." Like I'm trying to spawn too many individual props at once. so none of my dupes will...dupe...

(Suggeston):

Can the PD have this swep. (I know it sounds ridiculous, but it can help determine some of the CC PDs)  <--- Pretty much me/Osp and ghostly

Also I almost 99% sure it will not affect the server anyway other than a little bit of memory:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=313279727&searchtext=

Im looking at this, and this can add a few jobs as well, like undercover cop, with skins like, Drug Dealer, or Bloods/Crips or other things. and it should be a VIP job only for the reason people will abuse it and arrest everyone not knowing how to RP.

I totally agree with the undercover cop.  I think the biggest problem with PD "Raiding" people is that they don't really get a chance to have proof of what's inside the base.

Undercover cops are an actual thing, and they would make friends with illegal/Naughty people and then PD would storm inside.  Think about Fast and Furious, with Brian (Paul walker) as an Undercover cop trying to get evidence of Dom (Vin deasel) as a  illegal street racing and heists.  Even though this is a movie, this actually happen in IRL.

I think this can bring some interesting Role playing, but I can see there are going to need to have a lot of rules placed around it.

+100 to cullens post about undercover cop.

ive seen some servers have a disguise kit that lasts from 120-300 seconds. It has a charge rate that allows you to disguise longer or shorter periods as many jobs. ( drug dealer, crip,blood,meth cook, rebel, theif, raider, hitman

Just add a bunch of extra playermodels to the job and have the default job name be like Civil Protection, then just have the person /job to what they want to be.

The easiest solution that doesn't decrease server performance at all, and doesn't call tick or think functions every second.

• Like 1

Chess Tables located in the park, and by the fountain, and you can bet money and play with people, it can add a job like "Chess Player" or "Chess Master" and give the hobos something to do besides run around and spam people for money, they can play you for it instead.

Chess Tables located in the park, and by the fountain, and you can bet money and play with people, it can add a job like "Chess Player" or "Chess Master" and give the hobos something to do besides run around and spam people for money, they can play you for it instead.

Maybe have Checkers as well.

• Rubik unpinned this topic