[Official] Suggestions for the Server

TitsRP

When we add that system, can we also add it so there are superheroes and when they see the gang memebers, they can kill them on sight, and ditto to the gang members seeing the heros. That would be dope

Superheros don't really have a purpose outside from being really OP. Batman is added because he just has a spiderman gun and he does w/e. The joker I can see being fine. People like...thor or flash or any other superhero don't really fit because that requires them to have insane tools such as running fast, flying, laser beams, ect.

Like the mayor, upon death the king should be reset.

Bank system: Place where you can store your money, you have to keep a certain amount of money in you wallet, I was thinking around 5,000. Also possibly earn interest.

Money dropped on death, I was think you should drop 20% of the money in your wallet upon death.

Similar to the inventory, the pocket. It would enable you to pick up things that you can't store in your inventory/bank. Ex.) Money Printers, Drugs, Potions, etc. But nothing to big like the processor or the bit coin mining arsenal (the smaller two should be able to pick up with the pocket, not the big one.)

It used to be like that for the King. People got upset though because they would be RDMed and be forced to delete their kingdom because they weren't king.

I don't like the idea of the bank system because people don't drop money on death. If you don't drop money on death then there is no point to have a bank where people can just throw all their money into, just to get even more money. Of course, there probably are ways around that. I could just make it so when you heist the bank, it takes money out of everyone's stored cash in the bank. That's not too hard to do.

Dropping money on death made everyone leave the server for the evocity update which I want to consider it being the main reason why that whole update failed. I like that concept a lot and it forced you to act smart but people lost their shit beyond belief + RDMers is a problem for that reason. That won't ever happen again.

Putting stuff in your inventory that generates money is basically a no go. It used to be like that but there are exploits where you can just place a printer, pick it up, place a printer, pick it up, repeat 90 times and then drop all of the printers from your inventory allowing you to have unlimited printers when you're supposed to have 2.

There are temporary workarounds for this but I can't really think of a permanent one besides checking your inventory to see if you have a printer but even then, if you had 2 people you could just keep swapping printers to get unlimited of them.

A tf2 Hat system?

I saw this on a different darkrp server and It is really cool...

I would probably make it so Hat's cost a lot of ingame money…

Suggestion #2: We should make it that the bigger the crime committed, the more time spend in jail…

A tf2 Hat system?

I saw this on a different darkrp server and It is really cool...

I would probably make it so Hat's cost a lot of ingame money…

Suggestion #2: We should make it that the bigger the crime committed, the more time spend in jail…

Clothing system is next to be made so this will happen

CP system was implemented today so this already happens

I had an Idea.

You know in Planetside 2, they have a territory map? How about we re-create this? Like for example, if different members of a party owned different houses, they'd show as owned by the party. If a party owned a megabase, that'd show as well. This would also apply to regular players.

I made a shitty concept here (I'm guessing that the full idea would look much cooler):

[attachment=197]

Since more people are gonna be cops, why don't we get some sexy new cop outfits? The normal ones aren't that bad but I think there might be some cooler ones, as well as the mayor. He's kinda bland. Maybe we can use an Obama skin or something. Maybe even hitler but I think that would be to fucked up

I had an Idea.

You know in Planetside 2, they have a territory map? How about we re-create this? Like for example, if different members of a party owned different houses, they'd show as owned by the party. If a party owned a megabase, that'd show as well. This would also apply to regular players.

I made a shitty concept here (I'm guessing that the full idea would look much cooler):

I honestly don't care if you did, but did you use my map thing for this? Good concept idea by the way.

Huge suggestion: Make it show the Police officer's name when they fine someone 

sooooo..... for example:

Cullen                     has fined                            Sugar                                     100k                            for being the sever owner

(Name of PD)                             (Name of Player getting fined)                      (Amount)                          (Reason)

• Rubik unpinned this topic