Mori Posted December 24, 2020 Share Posted December 24, 2020 In-Game Name Silver Your Steam ID STEAM_0:1:128931255 Why were you banned or warned? NITRP Why should you be unwarned/unbanned? I was banned for pick up boxing Kevin's printer. I feel like I was rping and the ban reason "NITRP" is completely false. Who warned/banned you? HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH How long were you warned or banned for? 1 hour Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/15222-ban-appeal/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tuss Posted December 24, 2020 Share Posted December 24, 2020 Just now, Mori said: In-Game Name Silver Your Steam ID STEAM_0:1:128931255 Why were you banned or warned? NITRP Why should you be unwarned/unbanned? I was banned for pick up boxing Kevin's printer. I feel like I was rping and the ban reason "NITRP" is completely false. Who warned/banned you? HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH How long were you warned or banned for? 1 hour get fucked loser Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/15222-ban-appeal/#findComment-102977 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tuss Posted December 24, 2020 Share Posted December 24, 2020 you just got poopybuttholed! Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/15222-ban-appeal/#findComment-102978 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Nipple Farm Posted December 24, 2020 Share Posted December 24, 2020 Accepted extending ban to 7 days Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/15222-ban-appeal/#findComment-102979 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tuss Posted December 24, 2020 Share Posted December 24, 2020 pogchamp Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/15222-ban-appeal/#findComment-102980 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rubik Posted December 24, 2020 Share Posted December 24, 2020 this is not a shitpost Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/15222-ban-appeal/#findComment-102981 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Walter the Assaulter Posted December 24, 2020 Share Posted December 24, 2020 8 minutes ago, Rubik said: this is not a shitpost it is now Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/15222-ban-appeal/#findComment-102982 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now