Small bank c4

Jack Johnson

Currently the small c4 gives you 1.5 mill when the bank is at 22 mill. This is absolute fucking garbage, because whats big bank c4 worth when you can just cash in 1.5 mill every 20 min??

And for those who think big bank c4 is op: No it is not. You actually have to craft it first, then defend it for 15 min while 20 cops are breaking nlr.

Now back to small c4: I think max money you can get should be 50k, as the bank heist leader spawns with free c4.

• Failfish 1

50k no. This is on a 2 hour cooldown and is suppose to give the less rich players a taste of doing an actual bank raid. I would say a decrease on the amount of money you can get is fine but not as low as 50k. Maybe 1m max.

• Like 1

50k would mean you're subjecting yourself to a waste of time

especially when you have to advert your raid and anyone in fountain area (the most common area of the map and where alot of cops are) can see and hear you blow up the fucking bank.

If anything I think its fine where it is.

6 hours ago, Mori said:

50k no. This is on a 2 hour cooldown and is suppose to give the less rich players a taste of doing an actual bank raid. I would say a decrease on the amount of money you can get is fine but not as low as 50k. Maybe 1m max.

Okay well if it is on a 2 hour cooldown, 1 mill is still too much. The bank is losing more money than actually gaining. Its been at 20 mill for days now.

2 minutes ago, Jack Johnson said:

Okay well if it is on a 2 hour cooldown, 1 mill is still too much. The bank is losing more money than actually gaining. Its been at 20 mill for days now.

Yeah no shit the bank is not gaining money when we brutally raped the bank and then fucking shot its dead body 5 times all the money that has been sitting in there for prob around 1 maybe 2 years+ has been completely emptyed out. The random new players that went in and dropped a couple thousand that kept growing and growing and never getting fully taken out of the bank is all gone.

this seems like a stupid idea imo. i’ve never seen a new/poor player actually complete a bank heist even with 3+ people. now, say all the stars align, they do it successfully, they have 50k to show for it. 50k is absolutely nothing in the economy today. i feel like it is fine just how it is.

Edited by Tuss