Textures unloading with seemingly no cause

[�]LaTortaDiMinatore�

Question

Hello,

Sometimes, when just walking around the server, almost all of my textures will unload. I don't mean they become errors or anything, they just become transparent. I can see through the map to the skybox. I have CSS and HL2 content mounted, I have downloaded the addons from !workshop, I tried disabling all my addons except the custom server content and DarkRP, I tried deleting all files that servers have downloaded for me, I installed the DarkRPModification plugin manually (since it also gives me constant errors), and nothing seems to work. Enabling or disabling multi-core rendering makes no difference. It seems like things considered more as props, such as doors, do not unload. Additionally, the kill feed does not show me names. Anybody have any ideas about what might be going on here? This only happens on this server. This can happen after any amount of time on the server, seconds, minutes, hours. I must fully restart my game to fix this. uHtixwH.png

Edited by [🚫]LaTortaDiMinatore™
Additional info

I had HL2 content installed the same way you would with CSS content if you don't own CSS. I do own HL2, but not installed through Steam, I just had its content in my addons folder. Doing this seems to be what broke my game, as removing this content fixes the problem. I also deleted my "Data" folder, which may have helped, but the HL2 content for sure was breaking things. Thanks to all who helped out with this issue and gave suggestions!

Things like this arnt a server issue, it tends to be an issue on your end. thats strange you have css and such, and it still wont work

i mean id say just reinstall gmod, and make sure every file gmod related is deleted (except adv2 files)

9 hours ago, Seno said:

I use to have this problem. I basically verify game cache and it fixes for me.

All files validated successfully, no change in behavior.

11 hours ago, Rubik said:

What does the lua error in console say?

I put the 3 types of errors I constantly get in this pastebin as to not clog the thread: https://pastebin.com/Qvpz4Vrk

2 minutes ago, SEWER OVERLORD said:

Do you run the game with launch parameters? Also, are you using the intended DirectX package with it? (DirectX11). Are you running it in compatibility mode?

I have no launch parameters, I am not running in compatibility mode. I am unsure of how to check what DirectX version I am using with GMod, but everything is default.

I also reinstalled the game, unsubbed from all my addons except server content, both of those did not work.