Jump to content

Recommended Posts

What is the deal with femboy playermodels? Like we get it you like cock just shut up already and suck mine already. On a serious note tho, can someone notify me when Astolfo or Felix Argyle models come back on the cc editor for buying, Im tryna cop rn

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/15056-what-is-the-deal-with-femboys/
Share on other sites

@Dan Mcstubbins The post was a joke, saying that femboys are gay and then me asking for people to remind me when the femboy playermodels come back on sale basically calling myself gay btw my ign is I give rep to femboy's to further explain it is a joke

Just now, Cybor said:

@Dan Mcstubbins The post was a joke, saying that femboys are gay and then me asking for people to remind me when the femboy playermodels come back on sale basically calling myself gay btw my ign is I give rep to femboy's to further explain it is a joke

I know bro but femboys aren't gay bro I'm telling you. Please don't call me gay it hurts my feelings. 

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...