Kvng.Kyle Posted November 22, 2020 Share Posted November 22, 2020 (edited) In-Game Name Kvng.kyle Your Steam ID 76561198107967826 Why were you banned or warned? Mass RDM Why should you be unwarned/unbanned? I have been banned for a couple years I was less mature back then I think I learned my lesson. Who warned/banned you? Erston How long were you warned or banned for? Perma Edited November 22, 2020 by KingOfHerJungle Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/14993-ban-appeal/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kvng.Kyle Posted November 23, 2020 Author Share Posted November 23, 2020 Damn ive been banned for like 3 years lmao... Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/14993-ban-appeal/#findComment-101514 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Notusingthisshitnomore4228 Posted November 23, 2020 Share Posted November 23, 2020 I don't understand why you were Perma'd for MRDM. I think it's a little weird. I will probably plus one this, but I have to investigate a little more first. Edit:+1. It's weird that you got Perma'd because of this. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/14993-ban-appeal/#findComment-101516 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blue. Posted November 23, 2020 Share Posted November 23, 2020 +1 due to the very odd circumstances of your ban Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/14993-ban-appeal/#findComment-101520 Share on other sites More sharing options...
The Herbalist Posted November 23, 2020 Share Posted November 23, 2020 Accepted, enjoy your time with us. Don't MRDM again ty ty 1 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/14993-ban-appeal/#findComment-101524 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Notusingthisshitnomore4228 Posted November 23, 2020 Share Posted November 23, 2020 Locked for Herb 1 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/14993-ban-appeal/#findComment-101525 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts