Ability to remove battery from printers.

Jewann

Let us drain printers of their battery so we don't have to worry about them blowing up when someone starts a raid, you want to do anything else for a minute, or you have to do something IRL. I don't want 20 printers to blow up because I have to walk my dogs 😞

• thumbdown -1 1

I'd argue that's the risk, if you can just drain or pause your printers, the risk involved in earning this money is reduced by a good bit. Part of the downside of defending in a raid is yea, you can't tend to your entities, but thats the price to pay when you have these ez mone making machines. I personally don't think making entity hoarding easier is a good idea. Kinda like the more you got, the more risk there should be. If you could just pause your mass money making machine and go take a smoke break and huff a fat doob, etc, then I think that would promote a mind set of farm>afk>farm>afk 

idk 

18 minutes ago, Blue. said:

I'd argue that's the risk

You do give up the ability to make money when there is no battery, and the printer will stop leveling. Technically you can already put them in pickup boxes, so this is just a way to make something that is already possible less annoying. Also, imo it just makes sense that if you can put the batteries in, you can take them out.

Whats more tedious? Depending on the amount of printers, how quick you can be with either function, which one would be quicker in the end?

With your suggestion, would the batteries go poof, or would they pop out with the % left?

Would you find pressing 100 buttons vs using 20 pickup boxes less annoying? 

It would save a good bit of money as pickup boxes arent cheap, but at what cost?
cost.jpg

Edited by Blue.