The State of Tier 3's

Emperor Taint Rat Legend X

The new Tier 3 lootcrates are nice, yeah.
But hear me out.
Now that the loot table has been narrowed down, the items in tier 3s are going to start significantly losing value, namely VIP Tokens and SBC Cannons.
If the T3 market on the server wasn't already fucked enough, the good drops being even more common just put the nail in the coffin.
I personally got 36 VIP Tokens from just one weeks worth of leaderboards and 140 SBC cannons.
I'm not saying put the junk back in T3's, i'm saying the loot table needs to be further expanded in order to prevent a toxic influx of VIP Tokens and SBC Cannons, so I suggest adding more tokens to the T3 crates since the only way to get tokens as of now is through quests.
Tree, Metal and Mini Tokens = Common
Gang, VIP and Chem Tokens = Rare
Processor Tokens = Very Rare
I also suggest throwing Jetpacks and Breaching Spas's into the loot table and maybe a generous amount of Cereal.

Short and sweet as always,
with loving regards

-Minge Man

Edited by Emperor Taint Rat Legend X

NO ONE wants talismans m4 howls bible sweps and bunker busters in t3. I STRONGLY agree with added Metal,Tree,Chem,Proc tokens into t3s. DarkRP aks/VIP Pumps will also be a cool addition imo.

Edited by Mori
  • Thanks 1

Disguise sweps drop from T2s, so do Howls bible sweps and bunker busters.

I personally think DarkRP AKs and Crip Cannons should continue to be fishing exclusive, because that is what makes fishing unique and very profitable from time to time, I don't think it's fair to reduce the rarity by adding them to a crate.

15 hours ago, Emperor Taint Rat Legend X said:

Disguise sweps drop from T2s, so do Howls bible sweps and bunker busters.

I personally think DarkRP AKs and Crip Cannons should continue to be fishing exclusive, because that is what makes fishing unique and very profitable from time to time, I don't think it's fair to reduce the rarity by adding them to a crate.

Darkrp aks and crip cannons are not fishing exclusive.