Lil' Pudin' Taters Posted August 27, 2020 Share Posted August 27, 2020 (edited) In-Game Name Lil Pudin Taters Your Steam ID STEAM_0:1:43285464 Why were you banned or warned? RDM on Justin Pinkerton Why should you be unwarned/unbanned? I clearly shot the guy that owned the base just before raiding the base, he openly admits to owning the base and his name is on the door at 0:10 and then I proceeded to raid his base. See https://streamable.com/mnfy69 Who warned/banned you? Mav McStubbins How long were you warned or banned for? Just warned Edited August 27, 2020 by Lil' Pudin' Taters Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/14321-warn-appeal-lil-pudin-taters-rdm/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blue. Posted August 27, 2020 Share Posted August 27, 2020 Was this the dude playing boombox printer sounds with a building sign up? It looks to be the same one. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/14321-warn-appeal-lil-pudin-taters-rdm/#findComment-96429 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mr. Burns Posted August 27, 2020 Share Posted August 27, 2020 (edited) Hello, Pudin. So, for everyone in question I have taken screenshots of the base, and he is still building. The outside - https://imgur.com/a/OHyb3wb The Inside - https://imgur.com/a/ypsC2GM https://imgur.com/a/V0PJNkg The Back - https://imgur.com/a/dKrAzKe The Upstairs - https://imgur.com/a/NmVa61a First of all, let me address something. His base had a building sign. Whenever I raid I ALWAYS look to see if there is one, and you didn't. Second of all, 24 minutes ago, Lil' Pudin' Taters said: Why should you be unwarned/unbanned? I clearly shot the guy that owned the base just before raiding the base, he openly admits to owning the base and his name is on the door at 0:10 and then I proceeded to raid his base. His base had a building sign with no entities, only props, in which you said was Ban Baiting. https://imgur.com/a/Fa8wlNk You then proceeded to say that building signs have a 'time limit'. https://imgur.com/a/xTWueRq Personally, I do not think your warn should be removed. He is still building because he stated he is a slow builder. (also his name is Robert Pinkerton.) I should have warned you for raiding a base with a building sign. Edited August 27, 2020 by Mav McStubbins i fucking put raiding sign instead of building sign smh Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/14321-warn-appeal-lil-pudin-taters-rdm/#findComment-96434 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mr. Burns Posted August 27, 2020 Share Posted August 27, 2020 (edited) 5 minutes ago, Suicideblue said: Was this the dude playing boombox printer sounds with a building sign up? It looks to be the same one. Yeah, he was. Personally I do not think he should be punished because what he's doing is within the rules, he may be extending it a little though. Edited August 27, 2020 by Mav McStubbins more detail Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/14321-warn-appeal-lil-pudin-taters-rdm/#findComment-96435 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mr. Burns Posted August 27, 2020 Share Posted August 27, 2020 https://imgur.com/a/rIClq4W - Proof he is still building because he just updated this. https://imgur.com/a/bIwlndv https://imgur.com/a/J4OsJOg This is all in 1 room by the way. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/14321-warn-appeal-lil-pudin-taters-rdm/#findComment-96436 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blue. Posted August 27, 2020 Share Posted August 27, 2020 While I do think what Robert was doing was completely retarded, you know better to not EVER raid a base with building signs. If you see that, you make a sit, then the staff will inspect said base - clearly this one was inspected already - there are two reports involving this base lol. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/14321-warn-appeal-lil-pudin-taters-rdm/#findComment-96437 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mr. Burns Posted August 27, 2020 Share Posted August 27, 2020 1 minute ago, Suicideblue said: While I do think what Robert was doing was completely retarded, you know better to not EVER raid a base with building signs. If you see that, you make a sit, then the staff will inspect said base - clearly this one was inspected already - there are two reports involving this base lol. You have no clue how many sits Jordan and I took because of this base. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/14321-warn-appeal-lil-pudin-taters-rdm/#findComment-96438 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lil' Pudin' Taters Posted August 27, 2020 Author Share Posted August 27, 2020 (edited) I meant I can play the full video of my streamable link instead of the tidbit that was needed to prove that it wasn't RDM to see that I was completely fooled by the entities and I did go into the base thinking there was entities inside. https://streamable.com/3rbps8 (can skip to 30seconds in) Edited August 27, 2020 by Lil' Pudin' Taters Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/14321-warn-appeal-lil-pudin-taters-rdm/#findComment-96440 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mr. Burns Posted August 27, 2020 Share Posted August 27, 2020 (edited) 10 minutes ago, Lil' Pudin' Taters said: I meant I can play the full video of my streamable link instead of the tidbit that was needed to prove that it wasn't RDM to see that I was completely fooled by the entities and I did go into the base thinking there was entities inside. https://streamable.com/3rbps8 (can skip to 30seconds in) Then you should be warned for raiding a base with a building sign. Edited August 27, 2020 by Mav McStubbins cant english Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/14321-warn-appeal-lil-pudin-taters-rdm/#findComment-96441 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lil' Pudin' Taters Posted August 27, 2020 Author Share Posted August 27, 2020 (edited) 7 minutes ago, Mav McStubbins said: Then you should be warned for raiding a base with a building signed. Despite the very clear attempt, by your own screenshots and my videos, Pinkerton to fooling people into doing just that? I know for a fact that that building sign has been up for at least 30mins because I passed it earlier. Infact I just took this screenshot just now and his base has literally not changed. https://gyazo.com/46edbb9f9b2a1e7d651a5d2563476711 His base still has a Building Sign outside it despite this entire appeal was started 34mins ago. Edited August 27, 2020 by Lil' Pudin' Taters Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/14321-warn-appeal-lil-pudin-taters-rdm/#findComment-96442 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts