RDM Arena After Revolt

Succ The Zucc

Category:

Bug

Priority:

High

Description:

Literally used to be able to die in the revolt. Then go to RDM arena to play off the time. (You don�t get guns now) Everyone did it. Then when I came back after a semi-month long hiatus I can�t do it? Walter said it wasn�t removed or at least intentionally.

How to reproduce:

Join-die in a revolt. Go to RDM arena. You don�t get guns.
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, 15g of lasagna said:

dont think it was ever intended to give you guns even if you die in a revolt. i remember when the rdm zone first came out it never gave me guns.

That's strange. I remember it was always filled during revolts because I would say in chat that RDM zone still worked even after your weps got taken away. It's only recently that I’ve seen people saying it doesn't give you any weapons. The last few months maybe.

Edited by Walter the Assaulter

4 hours ago, Walter the Assaulter said:

That's strange. I remember it was always filled during revolts because I would say in chat that RDM zone still worked even after your weps got taken away. It's only recently that I’ve seen people saying it doesn't give you any weapons. The last few months maybe.

damn that fucking sucks. maybe sugar added it so it gives you weapons after he made it. if he did thats a rip. i spent at least 200hrs of my life sitting in spawn afk cuz of a revolt during that time lmfao