"Unlock a Gang CC"

Category:

Bug

Priority:

Medium

Description:

Once your gang reaches level 70 you "Unlock a Gang CC"
As the owner of a level 70 gang, a gang that has been max level for several months I have never once seen or been prompted to create a gang CC, not in the gangmenu or the cc editor or even the f4 menu.
If there is a way to unlock the gang cc that I haven't been made aware of via a command or something convoluted, i'd happily do such a thing.
I ignored this issue for quite a while hoping it would fix itself but it's been like six months now so I figured I'd post here despite how much I hate using forums.
I can provide screenshots if I have too, I tried already but it says I need an image "url" and I can't just upload a jpg/png, just another reason why I hate forums.
I would happily embed screenshots over discord however.

How to reproduce:

Own a gang, get the gang to level 70 and you will not have a "Gang CC"

Gang CCs must be created manually by a superadmin. A message pops up as soon as you reach level 70 iirc. Shoot me a DM on Discord and I will help!

As for the images it's not necessary, I can take a look at everything from my end. For future reference, just copy the image link and paste it in the message box is all you need to do. 

What the sexy superadmin said is what i was going to. Basically it's to prevent abuse or somethin, but I personally think it could be integrated differently, Rubik. Maybe like you can do !whatcc and you can edit the cc once you gain access to it etc

• Like 1