Introduction

Cheapskate Darry

Hey, i'm Cheapskate Darry. I'm making this because I feel like I need a proper introduction. I have been playing for the past 1-2 weeks and haven't really told people my origin or where I came from. I used to play back in 2017-2018 and then stopped playing. I hopped on once and fished and left lol. Recently due to corona virus I have had nothing in my interests and gmod and titsrp in general have been pretty fun, not really bored playing at all. Anyways, I live in the US and i'm 16. When i was 14 I applied for staff (if you go onto my profile you can see the application) <- kinda cringe. Honestly after I applied I stopped playing and don't know what happened after but all I know is that I got denied. If you remember my name come say hi, my old name was "Depressed Stepson" and some others, so feel free to come say hi. I remember bank being really great, sucks it's not as relevant anymore. Also when I made my CC it came with 2 weapon slots, wonder why it doesn't anymore. Thanks for your time reading!

Welcome back! Now to arrest you for a simple law breaking next time I see you ❤️ sadly for your cc I don’t believe they come with free weapon slots anymore. At least mine never did when I created mine.

9 hours ago, nanights said:

Welcome back! Now to arrest you for a simple law breaking next time I see you ❤️ sadly for your cc I don’t believe they come with free weapon slots anymore. At least mine never did when I created mine.

Yeah my cc still has the 2 weapon slots, I just wonder why people don't get theirs anymore

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/26/2020 at 3:22 AM, Cheapskate Darry said:

Hey, i'm Cheapskate Darry. I'm making this because I feel like I need a proper introduction. I have been playing for the past 1-2 weeks and haven't really told people my origin or where I came from. I used to play back in 2017-2018 and then stopped playing. I hopped on once and fished and left lol. Recently due to corona virus I have had nothing in my interests and gmod and titsrp in general have been pretty fun, not really bored playing at all. Anyways, I live in the US and i'm 16. When i was 14 I applied for staff (if you go onto my profile you can see the application) <- kinda cringe. Honestly after I applied I stopped playing and don't know what happened after but all I know is that I got denied. If you remember my name come say hi, my old name was "Depressed Stepson" and some others, so feel free to come say hi. I remember bank being really great, sucks it's not as relevant anymore. Also when I made my CC it came with 2 weapon slots, wonder why it doesn't anymore. Thanks for your time reading!

Nice to meet you Cheapskate Darry! Glad to have you back on the server. This corona virus situation has really screwed up everyone's normal routine so I feel you there. I think everyone's first staff app has to have a level of cringe along with it. It was really hard to get staff back then so I totally understand why you may have lost interest in trying again at that point in time. The bank was a lot of fun. I remember people getting super hyped in the morning and getting on early just to get that job. Unfortunately it ended up being abused and it was subsequently removed from the game. There are tons of new jobs and features since then though, so I'm glad to hear you're enjoying your time with us again. Regarding your CC, we never remove or modify a user's custom class since you guys pay for that with your hard-earned darkRP cash or Suga, but it is possible you had some custom content that was removed (that can happen if the owner of the weapon goes inactive). If you'll send me a DM on Discord or here on the forums I can look into this issue further for you. Double check if you still have the 2 slots available to be swapped to another weapon by going to the CC editor NPC near the fountain!