Fishing Token

CyanFlyer

Ok so, hear me out. I know we already have a lot of tokens for other XP farming methods, but one that we don't have that I think would actually be really cool and useful is a fishing token. This token could spawn a small pool with water for people to fish in from inside their base. If this were added it could help make fishing a more viable source of DarkRP. Since most people don't like to fish because basing is a much better way to make money having a token like this would be very cool because it would give people like me who like to fish the ability to fish from inside a base with friends.

I'd love to hear some feedback on this, I've brought it up a couple times in OOC and a lot of people also seem to think its a cool idea.

1 hour ago, HIDDEN said:

water is  a hammer/map thing so you cannot spawn it but maybe the token can be used to spawn the fishing circle entity when used WITHIN water or something, making fishing in fountain or sewers viable, either way good idea +1

that would also be a good idea for it if they cannot find a way to make some sort of spawnable water.

On 6/26/2020 at 11:36 AM, The Herbalist said:

-1, this will just make beach more of a ghost town then it already is

I mean the beach is already empty most of the time. So making something like this wouldn't change that anyway. If anything it might help people realize that fishing is also a good source of income and then new players who cant afford the token/item might feel compelled to fish at the beach.

Just now, Carelos said:

People fish for money LOL

I mean... I do? You can get way for than fish from it. It gives super rare items sometimes like middle-finger SWEPs and manhack guns. both of which are worth like 10M give or take

and theres plenty of other rare items/weapons worth millions you can get aswell from fishing. I've made more money from fishing in some days than I do from leeching of jewann's procs.