TitsRP Timeline Project

Snapple Apple

I can’t be bothered to get dates right now but the banning of boom boxean should definitely be included as well as the bears gang and north bears ban. I’m also pretty sure Jawson set the proc record in the lower sewers base with like 400 or something.

Edited by Yeetus

Ah yes the great Processor base that RARE did. It was Mainly Piklas and Jawson but me and Keith helped out aswell and maybe others. I Cleared out my entire inv to have everything sit in without having to sell it. It was a great base. RARE was also the first gang to hit max level when the gang update came out unlocking the first gang cc.

• Like 1

On 6/23/2020 at 10:27 PM, Jack Johnson said:

Important gangs that needs to be added: CX, Apex, Rolex and Versace

Important people that should be added: Zek, Zesh, Touka, Ritsu, SwaVe, booper, Isaac The Butcher, Coke Can, Navarog and so on

Important exploits that should be added: Duping legendarys, VIP exploit, old jail escape exploit, Pump Shotgun exploit and so on

Back in 2015-2017, cinema was the meta for basing. Me and Piklas always based there because it was one of the most op places to base. There was also some 1 pixel jumps in that dupe. Processors and printers were also harder to get since there was no pickup boxes, you had to use props to take those entitys with you with the welding tool.  The prices were also very different, c4 and blowtorches were more expensive, landmine shipments were around 600k and asiimov's around 2.2 mill.

After the map got updated in 2017/2018, the new basing spot was at the motel in suburbs where me, coke, navarog and jacket always based. Then a while later, that spot got nerfed also and the new spot was in lower sewers. Now, with the proc tokens and pickup boxes, you could've fit hundreds of processors in that spot before the shock nerf. I think most procs someone ever had was Piklas, Wanted and Keith around 160 procs? Could be wrong about that.

Also, dont murder me if i got some years wrong smh

Do you know the dates of those exploits by any chance? I would definitely add the legendary and VIP.