TitsRP Timeline Project

Snapple Apple

24 minutes ago, Hate-Chan~ said:

i can help out alot- i got info on early 2016-late 2018 stuff

Post whatever you want here or you can DM me a lot of it as well. 

4 minutes ago, Sugar Tits said:

https://titrp.enjin.com

This was our first forums. You can get a feel for what the server was like back in 2014

I'll put this somewhere in the timeline maybe. Thanks.

22 minutes ago, HIDDEN said:

I would strongly like to help, I am a huge data and analytics nerd so that may be useful, i've been playing since 2017 and this just seems fun to work on

Alright cool, feel free to DM me or post whatever you have to share here. I'll eventually give out a link to the timeline and a google doc with all the information. 

2 hours ago, voltz07 said:

weapon meta changes better be on there,

bulldog with no spread,

snipers with perfect hip accuracy,

amd with it's firerate,

also the somalian pirate war

and my gang lunar dont forget about that

Do you have any dates for when those occured or were made?

Edited by Snapple Apple

29 minutes ago, Yourself said:

will you add the pedophilia bans? also bans that the community did not agree with but eventually gave up on arguing about because the staff would say the same shit over and over again to cover the situation?

I'll definitely add those bans, and bans that the community were outraged by. Are there certain dates you know of where outrage occured over a ban? And who those players were? 

9 minutes ago, voltz07 said:

I think Somalian War happened around July 2018,

for the weapon changes you can probably find them in the changelogs on the old forums and here

Alright cool I'll certainly add that war, and I'll spend some time in changelogs to see when things changed. 

16 hours ago, Spooky Autism Spinnerer said:

yeah and how Mob italiano went from Irrelevant to best and most popular gang to irrelevant

I wouldn't say we're irrelevant yet but hey a place on a list like like would honestly be flattering.

@Yourself
The pedo bans definitely should be added. I can add any and all information I'm at liberty to disclose to the public about the Rigbe, Knifu, Mads, and Plutori bans (which is close to everything, but not exactly) or any other that I was part of.

The outrage bans should definitely be added. I might be able to track down the general time that those people started telling their friends and gangs to harass people as well to make the current situation we have on Tits. We may want to get permission if it'll portray people in a negative light, though we could be general about it.

@Snapple Apple
I can contribute for anything from my join date going forward (I joined the forums a bit after joining the server), as well as anything about staff or other players that were around in my time that aren't anymore. I was considering writing something about all of my drama and general timeline as a "tell-all" because people either get stuff seriously wrong or somehow think I was out to get everyone and there's a lot of misconception (for example, saying I only promoted my friends as HA while Doc [whose interactions with me were 80% disagreement] was my first pick and his argumentative skills were a huge factor). Maybe I can do that and provide info for the general Tits Timeline.

Give me any general directions, questions, or events and I can probably provide information on it.

TitsRP Mini-Historia: Walt's Admin Promotions.
While Doc was my first pick for admin, Booper was promoted over Doc literally for the sole reason that I mentioned his name first and every other admin + Sugar gave a +1 (wasn't just me like some people said) and he decided to promote him that night, then I brought up Doc and Sugar said we had to wait a week to promote him so that admin rank wouldn't be "common." I mentioned Booper first as a "well if I make them pick between the two they'll pick Doc, but I'm cool with Booper if that happens." During that time, I was messaged by 10+ people requesting to promote Doc.
To his credit, the day Booper was promoted he was directly handling two of TitsRP's biggest dramas.

These took a while to find. I believe these are correct dates for the timeline, all of these are important:

07/26/2018: Umbak is promoted to Administrator by Sugar Tits
10/24/2018: Walter the Assaulter is promoted to Head Administrator by Sugar Tits, recommended by large community support
11/03/2018: Knifu Waifu is demoted and permanently banned by Plutori for manipulation , ban later lifted upon appeal
11/03/2018: Booper Scooper is promoted to Administrator by Sugar Tits, recommended by Walter the Assaulter
11/03/2018: Isaac the Butcher leaks a server member's nude pictures and is permanently banned by Booper Scooper, ordered by Walter the Assaulter, recommended by several staff. Ban later lifted upon appeal, ban later reinstated by Doc McStubbins due to toxicity.
11/06/2018: Dindu Nuffinz and Blacnova are demoted from Administrator by Sugar Tits and Walter the Assaulter due to inactivity
11/10/2018: Doc McStubbins is promoted to Administrator by Sugar Tits, recommended by Walter the Assaulter and large community support
01/05/2019: Walter the Assaulter resigns from Head Administrator due to server drama

I'll comment later with some more information and any dates I can figure out. I can't completely verify a lot of these dates but this is what I could find based on old discussions I went back through and where I remember things being placed. I can double check the dates tomorrow.

Edited by Walter the Assaulter