Sniper damage isnt the same sometimes.

Lean

Description: I tested this with a staff member I shit him in the head with he same exact sniper (AWP ASIIMOV) We both headshotted eachother but I didnt die when he headshotted me but he died when I headshotted him.
How to reproduce: Dont know some typa coding stuff or sum.
Priority: (High, Medium, Low) Low to medium idk this is basically unfair gaming to others everyone should have a equal damage

https://streamable.com/4wwyqy video of the test

it isnt a issue with the sniper. It is an issue with the model. Geeko I don't think you hit the head according to that models hitbox because you only did like body shot damage. 

2 hours ago, OMG Silver said:

it isnt a issue with the sniper. It is an issue with the model. Geeko I don't think you hit the head according to that models hitbox because you only did like body shot damage. 

so because my model is broken I take less damage. We tested this with 4 other models same outcome must be an issue with mine.

Edited by Lean

Okay I actually watched the video this time and that doesn't seem to be the case here. I do know that damage isn't 100% consistent on every hit with all weapons, not just sniper. You can confirm this yourself by spawning a Dummy and shooting it while counting each damage per hit. It's not going to be 100% every time no matter what weapon you're using.