Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Your Steam Name: Devil

Your in-game name: Kio 

Your SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/420694/

 

Why were you warned/banned?: Mass RDM 

Why should you be unwarned/unbanned? : I never RDM'ed anyone they was raiding my base and my game crashed and i didn't know a sit was coming my way 

Who warned/banned you and for how long?: Slothx 1 week 

Evidence: logs? other thn that i only got screenshots

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/13516-ban-appeal/
Share on other sites

So this morning I had these meth cooks mass and so I pulled them and did the normal punishments and I didn’t hear anything about it being a raid from either side and if you disconnected then that’s why I put LTAP and I spoke to your friend about it and I’m not sure if you heard me or not when I spoke to him but the logs disappeared and I’m not sure why it was gone for me and two other staff who active at the time. Also you only have screenshots and so with them not saying it was as a raid I can’t see and could you post them? If not then there’s nothing.

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/13516-ban-appeal/#findComment-91378
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...