Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Your Steam Name: FriendlyMxdder

Your in-game name: FriendlyMxdder

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:52906430

 

Why were you warned/banned?: I was banned for alting during my 12 hour ban.

Why should you be unwarned/unbanned? : I've learned my lesson from this perma, I've been missing TITSRP and the community and wish to be a part of it again, I should of just waited out the 12 hour ban instead of alting and I ended up with a punishment I would deeply regret. I would like to personally apologize to the staff team for what they had to deal with that day and I can assure you guys this will not happen again nor will you have any issues with me. I really miss being around on Tits and I hope to be back very soon, my decisions were completely stupid and I realize what I did was pointless and I should have waited out my 12 hour ban like any other normal human, I promise you guys will never see the name FriendlyMxdder pop into any bad situation and I can guarantee you I will only try my best to make the experience great for anyone I run into, again I'm sorry for my completely idiotic decision that I made and I hope to make up with you guys. 

Who warned/banned you and for how long?: Perma |Rubik|

Evidence: None

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/13433-friendlys-ban-appeal/
Share on other sites

"I was banned for alting during my 12 hour ban" This is the saddest ban reason I've ever seen. Not because it was a ban you didn't deserve but because you didn't wait out a 12 hour ban.

 

All I can say to this is don't be retarded. It was 12 hours. 12 hours isn't worth the perma, hopefully you learned something by this point. +1

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/13433-friendlys-ban-appeal/#findComment-90829
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...