Small Models idea

Iron

I would love to be able to walk around with a small model without being killed by Michael Myers all the time so I suggest lowering the health that Michael Myers can kill you at.

Y'all still yet to realize micheal has access to a knife while small models normally have multiple weapons and a jump sword. If you're playing like an idiot just letting him stab you then you gonna die just play smart lol

Y'all still yet to realize micheal has access to a knife while small models normally have multiple weapons and a jump sword. If you're playing like an idiot just letting him stab you then you gonna die just play smart lol

well I am too poor to afford sweps for my cc and everytime I make a base I get raided so I just dont bother (I cant use advdupe because I use geforce now therefore I cannot keep any of my dupes and since I cant keep them I dont put time into them) nobody lets me base with them either.

well I am too poor to afford sweps for my cc and everytime I make a base I get raided so I just dont bother (I cant use advdupe because I use geforce now therefore I cannot keep any of my dupes and since I cant keep them I dont put time into them) nobody lets me base with them

Instead of buying some small loli models might've wanted to invest in sweps xD

well I am too poor to afford sweps for my cc and everytime I make a base I get raided so I just dont bother (I cant use advdupe because I use geforce now therefore I cannot keep any of my dupes and since I cant keep them I dont put time into them) nobody lets me base with them

Instead of buying some small loli models might've wanted to invest in sweps xD

they werent that much actually and I rather start out with a model then sweps.