Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Approximately a minute and a half ago,

I was in a vc with yoshe dammed one and MajorSteam. Yoshe Had known the state I live in and where I work. Yoshe asked for my name and Major gave it to him effectively allowing yoshe to use this information to find exactly the the place of work and could use it to have me fired. I told major not to give him my name and he did anyways. Now using the information yoshe has could effect my career in life when people ask why I was fired so sexual harassment. 

 

this is a meme.

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/13144-major-steam-report/
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...