Jacket Posted April 2, 2020 Share Posted April 2, 2020 Your Steam Name: Jacket Your in-game name: Hamood Habibi Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:119176343 Why were you warned/banned?: IRDM Why should you be unwarned/unbanned? After reviewing the footage I'd like to add a report on LeGerb and DankSupplier on this appeal too for (Ban Baiting) Here's what happened: I get a bounty and he's inside a base with 5 players in it, I plant 2 c4s and as soon as they blow up they kill the person who I had the bounty on and I rush in trying to get the bounty but only kill other players that had the dot almost next to them. I didn't have my eyes on the killfeed then and the dot remained in its place even when I was going through the base. Report: I don't know what to call this other than "Ban baiting" I'd be a role model player of titsrp if this was not a setup... they set me up to get me banned. by killing the bounty holder as soon as My c4s blow and I walk in the base. Who warned/banned you and for how long?: Le Gerbs 24hours Evidence: https://medal.tv/clips/21593947/d1337Nkh0Drd https://medal.tv/clips/21594242/d1337Ogce1Vq -the sit sorry for the low quality, my settings were on medium and i had no clue it would look like this Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/13077-what-are-fendi-members-doing/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
LeGerbs Posted April 2, 2020 Share Posted April 2, 2020 Firstly it's not ban baiting when you went FAR out of your way to kill way more of us than you needed to as only 1 person even knew you were there and that was DigitalTakeover. Secondly you'd raided us as bounty hunter not even 15 minutes prior which I wasn't too worried about because that time you only went after your target and Dank killed you. As for ban baiting I had no intentions on getting you banned or wanting you banned like it was some sort of setup. I was just cooking meth and chillin. You came in guns-a-blazin and shredded us all. I could have been an ass about it and given you 3 days for the intentional RDM. You knew damn well what you did and this ban is just. How could we all including myself who isn't using a mic this late at night even consider coming up with a plan during the 15 seconds it took for you to get inside our base. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/13077-what-are-fendi-members-doing/#findComment-88398 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jacket Posted April 2, 2020 Author Share Posted April 2, 2020 You're telling me that your base member killed the person who had the bounty as soon as my C4 blew up, and he didn't respawn and the dot updated on his dead body and only respawned when I ran inside the base with beastials was all random? You made an argument that he was dead when I was raiding, how the fuck would I know he was dead if the dot still pointed at him being in the base? I'm allowed to kill anyone whos in the base to go inside, my raid ends whenever I kill my bounty, I was very nervous when I got inside the base, The only reason I killed you was because Bounty completion didn't appear on my screen and I thought you were my target as my brain didn't notice the dot being updated when DigitalTakeover was shooting me. I don't see this as intentional in anyway possible nor did I have the intent to. if I did, why did I spare watermelone's life? he was in the base just like you guys? if I truly had the intention to RDM he would've been dead too, I mean hes the one that got me banned and I don't go out of my way to RDM him? doesn't make any sense to me brother. nor your consistency in give out punishment to RDM cases Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/13077-what-are-fendi-members-doing/#findComment-88399 Share on other sites More sharing options...
LeGerbs Posted April 2, 2020 Share Posted April 2, 2020 Firstly it's not ban baiting when you went FAR out of your way to kill way more of us than you needed to as only 1 person even knew you were there and that was DigitalTakeover. Secondly you'd raided us as bounty hunter not even 15 minutes prior which I wasn't too worried about because that time you only went after your target and Dank killed you. As for ban baiting I had no intentions on getting you banned or wanting you banned like it was some sort of setup. I was just cooking meth and chillin. You came in guns-a-blazin and shredded us all. I could have been an ass about it and given you 3 days for the intentional RDM. You knew damn well what you did and this ban is just. How could we all including myself who isn't using a mic this late at night even consider coming up with a plan during the 15 seconds it took for you to get inside our base. After seeing the video it's clear to me I should have also charged you for Failrp as you intentionally destroyed two entities one being a processor and combiner. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/13077-what-are-fendi-members-doing/#findComment-88400 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jacket Posted April 2, 2020 Author Share Posted April 2, 2020 I don't think you know what intentional means LeGerb... Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/13077-what-are-fendi-members-doing/#findComment-88402 Share on other sites More sharing options...
The Herbalist Posted April 2, 2020 Share Posted April 2, 2020 Definitely not intentional processor/entity destruction, clearly aiming at player behind them because they ran behind them/were behind them. If its a raid how is it RDM? From what I saw in the first video I honestly won't call this RDM. This looks like a mass of confusion trying to kill the actual target. Easy opportunity to waste watermelon which he didn't as he had no reason. Ban unneeded from what I've seen in the first video, on my break so haven't seen the second of the sit. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/13077-what-are-fendi-members-doing/#findComment-88406 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lunartique Posted April 2, 2020 Share Posted April 2, 2020 Text Transcript: Jacket : The dot was there LeGerbs: He was dead Jacket : how would i know LeGerbs: So LeGerbs: You still killed us for no reason Jacket : wdym Jacket : i can raid your base to kill my bounty target LeGerbs: You had no reason to kill us Jacket : yes i did i was raiding you LeGerbs: That and we were gonna give him to you Jacket : I WAS RAIDING A BASE Jacket : TO COMPLETE A HIT Jacket : how would i know you were gonna give him to me? Jacket : i can raid my target's base but I can't steal their stuff or destroy it. Jacket : are you there m8? Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/13077-what-are-fendi-members-doing/#findComment-88412 Share on other sites More sharing options...
LeGerbs Posted April 2, 2020 Share Posted April 2, 2020 I had been confused on the rules about bounty hunter, I was under the impression that you may only kill your target if they are in a base if none of the other members were attacking you. I had and always ask other moderators before I do anything in my own sits. I will unban you, and I apologize about the confusion. After taking the time to discuss it again they all informed me! ACCEPTED 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/13077-what-are-fendi-members-doing/#findComment-88417 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts