Cullen Posted April 14, 2016 Share Posted April 14, 2016 i owned like all of the cars, all that money down the drain Same Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/13-if-your-car-dealer-is-broken-post-here-also-post-here-for-refunds-on-cars/page/4/#findComment-9661 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Dian Robingson Posted April 15, 2016 Share Posted April 15, 2016 I lost like 2 I think can't quite remember which ones. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/13-if-your-car-dealer-is-broken-post-here-also-post-here-for-refunds-on-cars/page/4/#findComment-9689 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Zoosh Posted April 15, 2016 Share Posted April 15, 2016 I'd like my money back please. Thanks! Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/13-if-your-car-dealer-is-broken-post-here-also-post-here-for-refunds-on-cars/page/4/#findComment-9697 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Salted Seabass Posted April 15, 2016 Share Posted April 15, 2016 i owned like all of the cars, all that money down the drain I'd like a refund on my cars, all that money is gone now. Bye bye money :( Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/13-if-your-car-dealer-is-broken-post-here-also-post-here-for-refunds-on-cars/page/4/#findComment-9699 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blacnova Posted April 15, 2016 Share Posted April 15, 2016 I owned the $750,000 car (the best one), and the $250,000. Refund pls? Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/13-if-your-car-dealer-is-broken-post-here-also-post-here-for-refunds-on-cars/page/4/#findComment-9701 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Presiii Posted April 15, 2016 Share Posted April 15, 2016 Hopefully you have logs of these because I only remember a couple. I had the Bugatti Copy, the Tractor, the Karin Futo (I think that's the name) and some others I forget. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/13-if-your-car-dealer-is-broken-post-here-also-post-here-for-refunds-on-cars/page/4/#findComment-9704 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sweg Posted April 15, 2016 Share Posted April 15, 2016 I'd like a refund please. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/13-if-your-car-dealer-is-broken-post-here-also-post-here-for-refunds-on-cars/page/4/#findComment-9712 Share on other sites More sharing options...
ODA Envy Posted April 15, 2016 Share Posted April 15, 2016 STEAM_0:1:61102971 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/13-if-your-car-dealer-is-broken-post-here-also-post-here-for-refunds-on-cars/page/4/#findComment-9713 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Matt Posted April 15, 2016 Share Posted April 15, 2016 I owned most of the cars not sure how many plz refund me Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/13-if-your-car-dealer-is-broken-post-here-also-post-here-for-refunds-on-cars/page/4/#findComment-9717 Share on other sites More sharing options...
WhoDid911 Posted April 16, 2016 Share Posted April 16, 2016 I owned the Bugatti and a few others. I'm only worried about getting a refund for the Bugatti if possible. Steam ID is STEAM_0:1:82478883 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/13-if-your-car-dealer-is-broken-post-here-also-post-here-for-refunds-on-cars/page/4/#findComment-9719 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now