Presiii Posted July 11, 2015 Share Posted July 11, 2015 Lost me a good amount :(. I think it was about 3.4 mil. You got the logs, correct me if I'm wrong. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/13-if-your-car-dealer-is-broken-post-here-also-post-here-for-refunds-on-cars/page/2/#findComment-1156 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Crt Posted July 11, 2015 Share Posted July 11, 2015 hi i bought all the cars, i need a refund of 79 million asap. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/13-if-your-car-dealer-is-broken-post-here-also-post-here-for-refunds-on-cars/page/2/#findComment-1157 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Pudding Posted July 11, 2015 Share Posted July 11, 2015 Bumping this thread. Refunding cars since the TDM -> Scars switch Does this mean I have another million addons to download? Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/13-if-your-car-dealer-is-broken-post-here-also-post-here-for-refunds-on-cars/page/2/#findComment-1158 Share on other sites More sharing options...
steveg216 Posted July 11, 2015 Share Posted July 11, 2015 I just refunded you, Erston. Thanks for being honest. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/13-if-your-car-dealer-is-broken-post-here-also-post-here-for-refunds-on-cars/page/2/#findComment-1159 Share on other sites More sharing options...
TitsRP Posted July 11, 2015 Author Share Posted July 11, 2015 Bumping this thread. Refunding cars since the TDM -> Scars switch Does this mean I have another million addons to download? No, we ended up just keeping TDM since Scars did not fit. I also ended up removing like 2 or 3 car packs so its actually less! Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/13-if-your-car-dealer-is-broken-post-here-also-post-here-for-refunds-on-cars/page/2/#findComment-1160 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Asura Posted August 8, 2015 Share Posted August 8, 2015 i dont know how much i lost but i lost a lot of money Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/13-if-your-car-dealer-is-broken-post-here-also-post-here-for-refunds-on-cars/page/2/#findComment-1704 Share on other sites More sharing options...
TitsRP Posted August 8, 2015 Author Share Posted August 8, 2015 i dont know how much i lost but i lost a lot of money You lost an UAZ Jaguar, Mclaren F1, 918 Spyder and a Porsche Tricycle totaling to 45,000 + 1,000,000 + 1,000,000 + 35,000 2,080,000 which I will refund you in game Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/13-if-your-car-dealer-is-broken-post-here-also-post-here-for-refunds-on-cars/page/2/#findComment-1717 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lucky Posted August 8, 2015 Share Posted August 8, 2015 i lost my fokhin Porsche tricycle that was my favorite what do i do now Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/13-if-your-car-dealer-is-broken-post-here-also-post-here-for-refunds-on-cars/page/2/#findComment-1721 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Asura Posted August 8, 2015 Share Posted August 8, 2015 ok thank you sugar Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/13-if-your-car-dealer-is-broken-post-here-also-post-here-for-refunds-on-cars/page/2/#findComment-1722 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Grammar Posted August 11, 2015 Share Posted August 11, 2015 I dont remember what cars i had but the price was about 3 050 000 ish but you have logs so check exacts i guess Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/13-if-your-car-dealer-is-broken-post-here-also-post-here-for-refunds-on-cars/page/2/#findComment-1783 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now