How do you even make money now?

FriendlyMxdder

lmao remember when someone got on and hacked their money to give everyone l3 crates

Fortunately they didn't hack their money, they just exploited something which was hotfixed within a hour or so after finding out. (Although I guess that exploit is basically hacking money)

lmao remember when someone got on and hacked their money to give everyone l3 crates

Fortunately they didn't hack their money, they just exploited something which was hotfixed within a hour or so after finding out. (Although I guess that exploit is basically hacking money)

amateurs.   

-ajax5206

edit: im kidding. pls dont ban me

[align=center]Steps on how to make money on TitsRP

(and options)[/align]

1. Be a girl'

[align=left]

2. Become piano man and do good on piano also set up money pot and put donators list. ( people like to see that because of their ego). I've literally gotten 5 million once from someone[/align]

[align=left]

3. Be a fucking sweaty and just raid everything in sight[/align]

[align=left]

4. Become treasure hunter and sell everything you get in treasure chests (what ive done)[/align]

[align=left]

5. Become a medic, buy a bunch of blood and go around collecting barrels for enchanting and sell what you make (really easy, relatively fast but not as fast as the other options[/align]

[align=left]

6.  Meth cooking[/align]

[align=left]

7. Gambling (roulette(contact me in game and ill help you with it)) or gamble when you have a lot of money with other players[/align]

[align=left]

8. Be like a piano man but a hobo and mic spam music and set up a Top donation list.[/align]

[align=left]9. Play music in a small booth and play "good music" and take requests. Also like before set up a Top Donation list

10. Become a supplier and sell weapons at a high high price[/align]

My money method: Printers, Procs, Minis, drugs and meth. I raid some new players with bad bases to obtain some extra loot and then I swap to meth cook and make phat stacks for a few hours. After about 3-4 hours of work I leave with an extra 5-10min depending on how much I got raided and how efficient I was.

Also I when I leave I try to sell the printers and other loot I got for a low bundle price just for some extra cash.