Problems on the Homefront.

Kamala Gekido

So today has been an interesting one.. It's about 2am and I can't sleep, too worried about my family. I got promoted to moderator today which is one heck of an achievement for me, seeing as I have been stuck in Tmod heck every-time I have been staff. But, the bad news has outweighed the good. My ex-husband was taking my son out for dinner when they got hit by a drunk driver; his car got totaled. My ex-husband broke both his legs, and a few broken ribs, and luckily my son only got a few scrapes and bruises. I will be taking custody of my son until my ex husband is out of the hospital. Oh and I am going to Disney soon, and by the demand of my ex-husband (who has the final say in these sorts of things) I cannot bring my son. So, if I seem out of character in the upcoming days, this is why. A lot is on my plate at the moment.

Hey, hope you have as much support as you need dude. Bad things happen in life and I really do sympathize for you but sometimes you have to get over some hardships to get to the better parts. Good luck to everyone involved, and congrats on Moderator. Do what you need to do obviously, but the struggle is real and reach out to people if you ever need help, you aren't alone.