CP don’t get to vote in Unfuns for the mayor

Succ The Zucc

Remove CP votes  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Remove CP votes

• Yes
    • No

Basically what the title of this says

Its unfair if you have like 50 people on 12 of em are CP and you literally can’t unfun the mayor because all of em are saying no to the vote. That and the number of votes you need is always too high. Can something be done to at least outweigh this a little bit to make unfun an actual viable option.

I completely agree, when you're playing cop it is very hard to say yes to an unfun as the police unless the mayor is a no law mayor... Usually harsh law mayors are the cops favorite so as long as they don't get a vote and the number of votes required is decreased to account for the CP not getting a vote I think it would work very well.

i dont think CP Votes count to mayor in general, its all just a matter of the votes the need.

so my logic for the server is:

37 people on

lets just say you need 14 votes to unfun

and lets say there are 10 cps (including mayor)

14 people vote yes

all cps vote no

it would still pass through

but thats my logic.

if my logic is wrong then yea, +1

The way it is coded is that no votes dont do anything to the count.

True.

I think for an idea like this to work, there needs to be a way to exclude CP from being factored into the unfun vote to begin with.

So that, using numbers from Mav's example instead of pulling numbers out of my ass, the vote would be 14/27 instead of the 14/37 vote that accounts for cops.

The way it is coded is that no votes dont do anything to the count.

True.

I think for an idea like this to work, there needs to be a way to exclude CP from being factored into the unfun vote to begin with.

So that, using numbers from Mav's example instead of pulling numbers out of my ass, the vote would be 14/27 instead of the 14/37 vote that accounts for cops.

yea, i feel like that would be better