Cops mass killing players in jail shouldn't be allowed

Atom Knight

On the other hand, you lose nothing whatsoever. This was discussed during a meeting a while back because it came up multiple times as "Mass RDM". Which, I can see a person's reason for believing why it seems to be RDM. And as for the failrp, that's also fair since generally cops wouldn't murder victims in a jail cell but then again, you have to understand that this server is far from any type of serious manner.

If you have a problem with the police then the best thing to do is revolt / pd raid. That's all I can say.

PIKLAS MULTI STEP TUORIAL TO STOP EXECUTIONS

1. SEND A MESSAGE TO MAYOR THAT THERE ARE CORRUPT POLICE EXECUTING PRISIONERS AND TO FIRE THEM OR FACE CONSEQUENCES (revolt)

2. IF THEY ARE NO FIRED YOU CAN !REVOLT AND REPLACE THE BAD MAYOR

3. IF YOU CANNOT REVOLT OR DONT WANT TO YOU CAN TRY TO /DEMOTE THE CORRUPT POLICE FOR RP REASON "Corrupt police, executing prisioners."

4. OPPAN GANGNAM STYLE

I agree. one time this was rampant with a certain player who I will not name, and when he got demoted enough, the staff WARNED THE PERSON WHO DEMOTED HIM. This is a problem and it shows that the staff and mods take the side of the cops and it's annoying. At the very least it should require a law to allow it to be a thing. +1

Ab!zaga" timestamp="1578885108"]

I agree. one time this was rampant with a certain player who I will not name, and when he got demoted enough, the staff WARNED THE PERSON WHO DEMOTED HIM. This is a problem and it shows that the staff and mods take the side of the cops and it's annoying. At the very least it should require a law to allow it to be a thing. +1

Staff literally tell you to do that. Who was it that warned him, exactly?

Ab!zaga" timestamp="1578885108"]

Staff literally tell you to do that. Who was it that warned him, exactly?

I don't remember who did it, but it kind of shows a bit of a problem, if that's a recurrent issue.