A change

Kamala Gekido

I figure it's been almost 3 years since my last one. Time to do proper. 

I am Kamala. My real name is Austin now. When I joined this server I was a woman and was in a rather cancerous relationship with my now ex-husband. We had a son, his name is Mason. He turns 3 soon enough. I left in 2018, dealing with divorce, the fact he has my son and a few other things. A few days before I came back to the server, I asked out my best friend of 5 years. Turns out, he was too scared to ask me out all those years and has since stuck around to keep me happy. So, now my best friend and I are dating, and we have been working on helping him move. See, He and I met over Xbox. He lives out in British Columbia, whereas I am in Virginia. We already got him a passport, and a few other things, money is all that is left. Even if he and I don't work out, he is still family to me, and I would rather he be close by.  

So that is all that had gone on from when I joined, to when I came back. I am glad to be back, as I almost always have a good time. I no longer play cop as much as I used to (It was my only class back then). I rather play on my crime class, set up a public base, and push out adverts now and them for people to read, and try to recruit for TheDD.

Good to see you again Kamala, I know you've been a long time regular here. Glad to see your personal life is improving.

Rule #1 states we don't have to respect furries though, so, you're a smelly butthole.

That is an actual fuckin rule? Great. So technically they could harass me all the want. I get that's a joke rule but, it's still a rule. and people will take that seriously

I figure it's been almost 3 years since my last one. Time to do proper. 

I am Kamala. My real name is Austin now. When I joined this server I was a woman and was in a rather cancerous relationship with my now ex-husband. We had a son, his name is Mason. He turns 3 soon enough. I left in 2018, dealing with divorce, the fact he has my son and a few other things. A few days before I came back to the server, I asked out my best friend of 5 years. Turns out, he was too scared to ask me out all those years and has since stuck around to keep me happy. So, now my best friend and I are dating, and we have been working on helping him move. See, He and I met over Xbox. He lives out in British Columbia, whereas I am in Virginia. We already got him a passport, and a few other things, money is all that is left. Even if he and I don't work out, he is still family to me, and I would rather he be close by.  

So that is all that had gone on from when I joined, to when I came back. I am glad to be back, as I almost always have a good time. I no longer play cop as much as I used to (It was my only class back then). I rather play on my crime class, set up a public base, and push out adverts now and them for people to read, and try to recruit for TheDD.

mad respect for posting this.

• 2 weeks later...