Jump to content

u bafoons messed up my rep (i am not blaming the entire server noob)


Recommended Posts

apparently i have a -1 rep for mass rdming after i got demoted

u bafoons really out heree saying i mass rmded after i got demoted from tmod even though i never even got back on titsrp after i got demoted

 

edit: i am not blaming the entire server i just wanna make sure that people think that i was super salty and i mass rdmed the entire server apologies if i made it look like im blaming the entire server

As a previous high ranking member of the Tits Roleplay, I do have to confirm that this is not my alt. Walter the Assaulter's actions have also been noted by the "Booper Scooper INC security team" for posting a very invalid photo. 

 

Thank you.

 

- Booper Scooper, CEO of Booper Scooper INC

I am pleased to report as of this moment, the CEO of Booper Scooper INC has stepped down from his position after pleading guilty for Unauthorized Rep Modification and Fraud.

We thank you for your continued patronage.

 

- Walter the Assaulter, new CEO of Booper Scooper INC

Effective Immediately

 

I am pleased to announce that I, Booper Scooper, have been re-inducted as the CEO of Booper Scooper INC. Walter the Assaulter's actions have been proven to be "ill-advised", thus he has been removed from the company permanently. 

 

Thank you to all who have read this.

 

- Booper Scooper, true CEO of Booper Scooper INC

Effective Immediately

 

I am pleased to announce that I, Booper Scooper, have been re-inducted as the CEO of Booper Scooper INC. Walter the Assaulter's actions have been proven to be "ill-advised", thus he has been removed from the company permanently. 

 

Thank you to all who have read this.

 

- Booper Scooper, true CEO of Booper Scooper INC

 

Are you retarded or something

- Walter the Assaulter, one and only CEO of Booper Scooper INC

Effective Immediately

 

I am pleased to announce that I, Booper Scooper, have been re-inducted as the CEO of Booper Scooper INC. Walter the Assaulter's actions have been proven to be "ill-advised", thus he has been removed from the company permanently. 

 

Thank you to all who have read this.

 

- Booper Scooper, true CEO of Booper Scooper INC

 

Are you retarded or something

- Walter the Assaulter, one and only CEO of Booper Scooper INC

 

Yes.

- Booper Scooper, the only person/alien to be the CEO of Booper Scooper INC

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...