Big Ass' Multiple Suggestions

Big Ass

Arresting/Fining

I've taken multiple sits due to people "Falsely being fined". I believe there should be an option when you arrest someone that is breaking the rules. When you cuff them to fine, there should be more options when pressing R on them. The options should consist of exact quotes from the !laws on why they are being arrested. I'm aware you could just type it out BUT, it's more efficient. A separate special color should be shown in chat for when a law is quoted. Another problem is the wanting mechanism. There should be more availability on why a person is being wanted. Regular CPs should have a choice to right click and set a message on why they are being wanted.

Gang Chats/Hierarchy

Gangs are a main hot topic issue and an everyday party of life in the TitsRP community. I insist on adding more (or another) role within the gang hierarchy. So far it's only Leader, Officer, and Member. There should be a Co-Leader rank of some sort that mimics Leader's abilities. If the Leader is Permanently banned then some person should be able to take control. If the leader is banned, the Co-Leader should be given the Leader title (Make it where you can only promote one Co-Leader). Another unique choice would be adding an Officer+ Chat in gang. You could message other officers about a certain situation so that the regular members don't have to hear. 

Hacking

Another small request would be those buttons that open the garage doors. You should be able to hack those since it's electrical.

https://imgur.com/a/W5IxSiB

(^ For those who don't understand what buttons I'm talking about)