The Herbalist Posted August 30, 2019 Share Posted August 30, 2019 I exploited for 30 kiss sweps which I use to kiss doc every day. I mass rdm with newer players then if they complain in give them 50-100k shut the fuck up about my husband, getting on my nerves boy Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/11764-titsrp-confessions-v2/page/3/#findComment-80538 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sticks Posted August 31, 2019 Share Posted August 31, 2019 I was removed from respected by sugar for allegedly banning staff members Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/11764-titsrp-confessions-v2/page/3/#findComment-80544 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Succ The Zucc Posted August 31, 2019 Share Posted August 31, 2019 An actual confession The reason I had the name Succ The Zucc was because I had several other fucked up names prior to joining the server and this had the best ring to it. I am forever known now as Succ The Zucc Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/11764-titsrp-confessions-v2/page/3/#findComment-80545 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lean Posted August 31, 2019 Share Posted August 31, 2019 I sometimes see rigbe in my dreams saying " hey lean want some tier 3 crates? hop in" and i do it. I cannot disclose what happens after that. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/11764-titsrp-confessions-v2/page/3/#findComment-80552 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lunartique Posted September 1, 2019 Share Posted September 1, 2019 oh and all of those exploits i mentioned? o can still do them all. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/11764-titsrp-confessions-v2/page/3/#findComment-80554 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts