Slick Posted August 26, 2019 Share Posted August 26, 2019 -1. Maybe after a couple more months, but I don't believe that you've changed in the short amount of time you've been gone. You also called me the n-word (with a hard r) when I pointed out how salty you were being in your staff diss thread Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/11715-icarus-ban-appeal/page/2/#findComment-80367 Share on other sites More sharing options...
jessica Posted August 26, 2019 Author Share Posted August 26, 2019 -1. Maybe after a couple more months, but I don't believe that you've changed in the short amount of time you've been gone. You also called me the n-word (with a hard r) when I pointed out how salty you were being in your staff diss thread I Can accept a 2 month ban reduction. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/11715-icarus-ban-appeal/page/2/#findComment-80376 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Slick Posted August 26, 2019 Share Posted August 26, 2019 A 2 month ban reduction from perma? Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/11715-icarus-ban-appeal/page/2/#findComment-80377 Share on other sites More sharing options...
jessica Posted August 26, 2019 Author Share Posted August 26, 2019 A 2 month ban reduction from perma? I meant to change the ban from permanent to 2 month, I've think about what I did and I accept I did wrong, but I didn't do it on purpose. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/11715-icarus-ban-appeal/page/2/#findComment-80378 Share on other sites More sharing options...
jessica Posted August 26, 2019 Author Share Posted August 26, 2019 As I stated earlier in this thread, you have mass rdmed 10 times. I don't see why the ban should be lifted. Im glad that you'll "accept a 2 month ban instead", but it's gonna have to be a -1 for me. I Know I did, but those 10 Mass RDMs are from 10 months ago, I got no recent RDMs, the only one I had was this one, but it was unintentional. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/11715-icarus-ban-appeal/page/2/#findComment-80381 Share on other sites More sharing options...
AflictoGaming Posted August 26, 2019 Share Posted August 26, 2019 Ok dude I don’t know what your problem was with me but you mass rdm 10 times and you expect a shortened ban? First you disrespect me and a couple of other staff for no reason and now you come and expect a shorten ban for something you seem to keep doing every time you are unbanned so how an I supposed to believe you are trying to change? Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/11715-icarus-ban-appeal/page/2/#findComment-80385 Share on other sites More sharing options...
jessica Posted August 26, 2019 Author Share Posted August 26, 2019 Ok dude I don’t know what your problem was with me but you mass rdm 10 times and you expect a shortened ban? First you disrespect me and a couple of other staff for no reason and now you come and expect a shorten ban for something you seem to keep doing every time you are unbanned so how an I supposed to believe you are trying to change? The last time I was for Intentional Mass RDM was about 8 or 10 months ago, this time it wasn't intentional and just wanted to have fun with the boys Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/11715-icarus-ban-appeal/page/2/#findComment-80387 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Succ The Zucc Posted August 27, 2019 Share Posted August 27, 2019 I’m doing this from the goodness of my heart. I will accept this app but you will have a restriction. You get banned again as a punishment (console bans due to warns won’t count) if you’re banned again for anything more than a single RDM or if you LTAP during a sit you will re-perma banned. This is your LAST CHANCE to not get in trouble. The appeal is ACCEPTED. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/11715-icarus-ban-appeal/page/2/#findComment-80391 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts