Apology + Introduction

Hey im silverduck the guy who was banned on Monday for mass rdm and racism you may know me as the guy who couldn't pay off his loan and begged for it please don't say that to me tho it fucking makes me mad but i am truly sorry about what i did on monday but heres how i started so i created my silverduck account after i was banned on a server called exhibitionrp to play it i then got banned there on this account so i decided to find a new server i came across tits and i started to love it and i started in april i played for weeks got vip and then i started to become more known on the server it went downhill 2 weeks ago when i got a loan from toe slurpe (no hate to him) i got a loan from chenfu after i had to get 15.50 mil by monday he offered me 10 mil i told him thats how the loan with toe started i got a 4 mil loan from toe after i got the 10mil making it 15.50 mil i owe i got the loan payment extended to monday and i couldnt get the 2 mil i needed to pay because i payed 13.20 mil the day before and i couldnt pay it so i planned the mass rdm with frisco who is now permed after requesting it i was going to request it but i decided to spam racist stuff so i couldnt because i got giga'd so i am very sorry for this toe i will pay you tonight

I'm not always one to say "everyone deserves a second chance". The fact you regret what you did and still intend on taking care of the remainder of your loan says a lot.

I look forward to seeing you in-game again!

Welcome new and improved Silverduck

The fact you took the loan when you made the money in a short amount of time was incredibly stupid. If I'm able to make 10mil in a day off of meth, 2 mini printers, a normal printer and a proc then you would be able to as well. I hope you aren't idiotic enough to do it again, and I also hope you don't expect me to stop bringing it up and laughing at you. 

If you do expect me to stop, well, your expectations are too high.

<3