Jump to content

Wrench

VIP

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

DarkRP Server Rules

Forum Rules & Guidelines

DarkRP Server Rules (Compat Test)

rules-compact-manual

Everything posted by Wrench

  1. Wrench

    ✓

    Bring back old respected
  2. Wrench

    50MIL Giveaway

    trump
  3. Wrench

    Kidnapping

    Kidnapping, recently, has become unfun for anyone with a custom class. idk if forum posts were made about this before, but I want to suggest lowering the timer to 2-3 minutes so it can be fun again, something to actually fill up your day, other than something you do every now and then when you're messing around with friends or someones being annoying
  4. can something be done about the Judy Hopps model? this thing as small as fuck and if I've heard correctly its allowed to raid. this is wayyyyyy too small for a cop model, can we get the owner to replace it with a different model pl0x? Sincerely, Wrench Edit: my retarded ass spelled cop wrong
  5. I will RDM you you hecker ! :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:
  6. 6'6 gang boiz
  7. sewer area has the best bases by far, I would take a look around yourself an see what you like.
  8. Looks like a very good map. Im very exited about the ocean, as I want to live out my dream of being a pirate.
×
×
  • Create New...