Hecc & Fricc (New TMod) in a sit... (TRIGGERED)

I understood which sit you were referring to.

Even though this will likely be misconstrued as salt again, I will provide a video of that sit as well, to dispute that "he's had 0 issues with you since his becoming staff", and now his lying to senior staff regarding this sit.

Unfortunately, I did not have the video running for the initial RDM, or when I was pulled to my sit. When Zero Residual brought me and the bounty hunter, he began asking the RDMer the standard questions. Then player Derpington reported an RDM by the same player, which was claimed by Hecc & Fricc, who pulled the RDMer out of our sit.

Zero Residual crosses admin land to the other sit, and !Brings me. It is in this time that I am starting my video.

This video disputes Hecc and Fricc's claim that I was "screaming bloody murder" at the Bounty Hunter who RDMed me and at least one other player. I am calm, friendly and do not address the RDMer at all.

Hecc & Fricc's (Charple Model) attention is immediately switched to me as soon as the staff member handling my sit (Zero Residual) !brings me to the second sit. Despite the fact the mass RDM sit was not concluded, and that I was still trying to ask questions, Hecc & Fricc returned me.

Zero Residual, the staff member handling my sit even typed ): when he did it.

So...

A) I don't feel the sit was handled professionally by Hecc & Fricc because he has personal issues he has with me.

B) When asked by Herb about this sit, Hecc & Fricc completely lied about my demeanor to cover not handling this sit properly.

Video of sit:

Interesting. I can see why he returned you, as your situation was dealt with (albeit he probably should've stopped when he heard you say 'he called me the hard r' just to grab those details first.) I believe Zero's ' :( ' was due to him saying 'I'll return you now' and then heck returning you before Zero could. I am now curious as to why I was told one thing yet evidence proves the other and I'll be following this up with heck and frick.

Urban, I apologize for my assumption.

What I said wasn't that you "screamed bloody murder" I said that you were unrelated to the report at hand since you weren't the offender or the victim of the player reported. I didn't immediately switch to returning you and the video shows that.

wait and how is that in any way related to this thread? I saw potential mass RDM and was just making sure that there was nothing off going on since you weren't raiding anyone and you suddenly C4ed a bunch of people

Hecc & Fricc (Tmod for 3 days): "What I said wasn't that you "screamed bloody murder" I said that you were unrelated to the report at hand."

Herb (Admin) : "I am now curious as to why I was told one thing yet evidence proves the other and I'll be following this up with heck and frick."

Hecc & Fricc:

"I saw potential mass RDM and was just making sure that there was nothing off going on since you weren't raiding anyone and you suddenly C4ed a bunch of people"

Your credibility is slipping lower and lower with all these bogus accusations that are not supported... You are correct, I was not raiding anyone. I was talking to someone near the fountain when I was killed by the Bounty Hunter (that both Derpington and I reported) . I had not killed anyone, especially with C4, and no reports of RDM made against me.

The fact you had to "make sure" I hadn't done anything wrong makes it seem like you are looking for problems with me, rather than dealing with the actual mass RDMer in front of you.

* Which was one of the complaints I made above.

I was talking to extinct they mentioned a sit I had with them. I never claimed you C4ed anyone ffs.

stop trying to twist my words here

wonderful extinct posted about me having a sit with them and then deleted the message to make me look crazy. They mentioned a sit I had with them over c4ing 3 people (it turned out he was just dicking around with friends, no Mass RDM)

LOL! With each post you dig yourself deeper and deeper drama queen!

Nobody is twisting your words Hecc & Fricc...

You come out of nowhere telling some story that has nothing to do with this post and ONLY USE PRONOUNS and not 1 proper name.

I'm not psychic... You have already been busted exaggerating stories about me, so I for you to have done it again would not be too much of a stretch.

Checkout my posts... Notice I put actual names next to the people I am speaking to, or quoting. This makes it much easier to follow and avoids confusion.

honestly can this thread just be locked you're the drama poster here. I responded to another player and you're using that as an excuse to make false accusations at me. You spin the truth almost constantly and lie or exaggerate about me so just shut up already and stop wasting my time and everyone else's with these pointless threads and reports.